Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky Palms download weirds out the lots by the pier??[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucky Palms download weirds out the lots by the pier??[SOLVED] Empty Lucky Palms download weirds out the lots by the pier??[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2012, 05:01

Hiya guys I'm new here! Noob :newfag: anyway, so I downloaded Lucky Palms from here and I wanted so badly to place a lot by the pier because it's so pretty. Very Happy So, I downloaded one from the exchange...and placed it in my game. Smile I thought it was working fine, until I realized some of my sound effect disappear... Shocked The door sounds disappeared, when I opened the fridge, A LOT of sounds disappeared. Sad Then the whole town is affected. -___- But when I don't have those houses placed in my world, the sounds work fine... Would you guys know why this happens? Ermahgerd Is it because my game is umm...not pirated? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Lucky Palms download weirds out the lots by the pier??[SOLVED] Empty Re: Lucky Palms download weirds out the lots by the pier??[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:41

//Topic moved
Hello,

If everything works normal once you remove the lots you downloaded from the exchange, it's most likely something about these houses.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Lucky Palms download weirds out the lots by the pier??[SOLVED] Empty Re: Lucky Palms download weirds out the lots by the pier??[SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Sat 14 Jul 2012, 17:11

The exchange gets a lot of buggy things uploaded to it, especially houses and worlds. Sometimes they use cc that is incompatible with the game version you're using.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul 2012, 11:14

Thanks guys! I tried two houses already... They still didn't work, unfortunately. Sad I'll keep tryin' though. Very Happy Thanks a lot! You guys answer fast! haha cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 16 Jul 2012, 20:39

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)