Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can somebody please provide me the "original untouched" exe and .dll of Generations and Showtime please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can somebody please provide me the "original untouched" exe and .dll of Generations and Showtime please Empty Can somebody please provide me the "original untouched" exe and .dll of Generations and Showtime please

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 17:41

they weren't included at the complete fix

I messed those up by doing something... miserable

thank you in advance

Back to top Go down

Can somebody please provide me the "original untouched" exe and .dll of Generations and Showtime please Empty Re: Can somebody please provide me the "original untouched" exe and .dll of Generations and Showtime please

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 17 Jul 2012, 20:15

Hello,

Actually, they are included in the fix, in the folder called "Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry ... etc."
But what happened? Perhaps it's not as bad as you think it is.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Can somebody please provide me the "original untouched" exe and .dll of Generations and Showtime please Empty Re: Can somebody please provide me the "original untouched" exe and .dll of Generations and Showtime please

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jul 2012, 03:34

this is my reply from the PC thread.

christianDCC wrote:Thanks for replying lady Eldi,

so uhmm this is exactly what happened.

I used another crack for Generations and Showtime that replaced the TS3EP04.exe and TS3EP06.exe and their .dlls instead of TS3w.exe and the dll there. I also did the same for Ambitions,World Adv and Late Night but fortunately their .exes were included in your fix

and about the crash after installing Diesel stuff.

before I installed it even with those different cracks my game does not crash. But my assumption is it still have something to do with my exe files.
Although it is just an assumption.
Also tried the DEP thing and included all of the exe there. still crashing.
Also disabled Vertical Sync. Nothing..

Thank you for your support Very Happy

uhmm im assuming that by removing all the cracked EP exe and dll and replacing them with the original "not crack" version it might improve overall performance and may be the solution to that. But... all of those are just assumption. But i'll appreciate the exe and dll Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 18 Jul 2012, 08:30

Hello,

I see.
If it's just Showtime and Generations, I can help you with that, but I don't have the stuffpacks installed myself.

http://www.mediafire.com/?phbwrp2oyw1f3fo
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top