Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Sims (Mac) and Original Expansion Packs (+ Torrent EP Allowed?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Original Sims (Mac) and Original Expansion Packs (+ Torrent EP Allowed?) Empty Original Sims (Mac) and Original Expansion Packs (+ Torrent EP Allowed?)

Post by Guest Sat 24 May 2014, 06:43

I need help because I want to install Sims 3 University Life (downloaded from this site) along with my original Sims 3 and original World Adventures, Late Night and Ambitions. My Sims 3 version is 6.0.81.009001. What do I need to do so I can install Sims 3 University Life and eventually the other EPs and stuff packs? I don't know where to start! I don't know how the fixes work and all those things because I'm new here. Sad I really want to play this over the summer! Thank you in advance. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Original Sims (Mac) and Original Expansion Packs (+ Torrent EP Allowed?) Empty Re: Original Sims (Mac) and Original Expansion Packs (+ Torrent EP Allowed?)

Post by Phoebe Sat 24 May 2014, 15:16

Hello,

We have a Guide about how to install The Sims 3. Everything you need to know is there, and if you apply all the instructions carefully it should work. The Guide is here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11808-brand-new-how-to-install-the-sims-3-on-mac-os-guide-read-it-here-now-new

Please let me know if you need anything. Good luck!  The Sims 3 plumbob
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top