Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi suggestion for store updates! [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hi suggestion for store updates! [CLOSED] Empty hi suggestion for store updates! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 21:36

hi umm i would like to suggest about the store updates that if u could like atleast show us picture so we can know what to download bc my brother has told me that he doesnt want to download some of the store updates and told me that if it would be greatfull of games4theworld to have some pictures before downloading bc it would appreciate other people on what to download before they download something please?bc his computer specs medium and his setting is all medium but he was wondering to delete every Custom content and download again from games4theworld if u approve this suggestion to put pictures of the store updates before downloading and thank you so much for reading this! and games4theworld is AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

hi suggestion for store updates! [CLOSED] Empty Re: hi suggestion for store updates! [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:45

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion!
That would be one hell of a job. Not only are there thousands of items, the real problem is that the items are hosted on our MediaFire account. We can not put a "preview" picture there.
Though, I think the Store Updates' official pages can be found on the The Sims 3 website. Lady ElDi probably knows where to look, she'll tell you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

hi suggestion for store updates! [CLOSED] Empty Re: hi suggestion for store updates! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 02:27

oh ty and i hope Lady ElDi will send me a private msg or just reply to this post. Ty so much for the reply and i hope Lady ElDi will reply to me soon ^^.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Jul 2012, 08:51

Hello,

What you could do is "shop" here and use this tutorial to find the object you want on mediafire.
I think it's virtually impossible to provide pictures of every item on mediafire that would only take years to complete.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:04

Lady ElDi wrote:I think it's virtually impossible...
hi suggestion for store updates! [CLOSED] 3159685043
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:01

thank you so much ^^. My brother is happy and greatfull that his gonna choose his fav store updates so he wont get lag bc we just bought a comp for me so my brother gets the 2010 comp i had and now his game is fine which he only chose the one`s he likes in the store updates in ur mediafire folder ^^. Thank you sooooo much and U Guys Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 20 Jul 2012, 08:06

Hello,

Glad to hear he's happy Smile
Al though he should have no problems installing all of the store contents if he wants. I'm using it myself and believe me my pc is much, much older.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 22 Jul 2012, 17:39

Hi there,

And of course, if you ever run into any problems, don't hesitate to contact us!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top