Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store updates (Up to July 2011) Won't Install. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store updates (Up to July 2011) Won't Install. [CLOSED] Empty Store updates (Up to July 2011) Won't Install. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 02:45

I downloaded them all, and placed them in the "Downloads" folder. Then I opened the launcher, "select all" and Install. When I entered the game the new content didn't appear. I closed the game, opened the launcher and it appeared as if none of the new content was installed! I repeated this about 3 times and It still won't appear, and later it would uninstall. Any help please?

Edit: Objects in the "downloads" section that show as unistalled, when I install them it says they are already installed. I don't know if this has to do, but a lot of objects don't show the image, maybe they are just loading.

Back to top Go down

Store updates (Up to July 2011) Won't Install. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Store updates (Up to July 2011) Won't Install. [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Aug 2011, 09:49

Hello,
I hope someone can help you with this, I'm clueless so please check back later for Admin or Favorlock to read this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Store updates (Up to July 2011) Won't Install. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Store updates (Up to July 2011) Won't Install. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 16:38

hade the same problems but then i found Complete Sims 3 Store - July 2011 (package and decrapified sims3) on pirate bay and that works fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 17:49

I think i fixed it. What I did was unistall all the CC, and then I installed everything along with the store update. Now my game crashes, but it crashed before (when I had the mod packages instead of the sims3packs). Anyone else experiencing crashes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Aug 2011, 19:42

nick_123 wrote:I think i fixed it. What I did was unistall all the CC, and then I installed everything along with the store update. Now my game crashes, but it crashed before (when I had the mod packages instead of the sims3packs). Anyone else experiencing crashes?
Hello,

Did you try this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-update-8-06-2011 ? Be sure to add ALL of the game's .exe files to the DEP.

If that didn't work, it's probably caused by an out-dated Mod. Do you have any other Mods / Custom content besides the ones from ® Games4theworld Downloads?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 19:12

Ok I will try that, but it happens sometimes only. I do have another mod, it is up to date, but it is giving me some problems so when I fix that issue, I will take it out and see if that was the cause

Admin edit: I now see you have two topics. Please stick to your topic and don't create more.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top