Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Question...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Question... Empty A Question...

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 02:27

hi umm i dont even know if i posted this topic on the right page bc there`s no topic for questions or maybe im dumb but i would like to ask a question about downloads and installed content!. I was wondering where i got the other contents from which i didn`t download. Is it from the updates or version of the game?or is it from packages? and i know this is such a stupid question but i just want to know where i get the stuff from installed content bc shouldnt it only the one`s that was downloaded from sims3.pack and i`m talking about the sims3.pack where u click on the launcher and there`s both downloads and installed content. SO please reply asap bc i wanna know ^^ Ty for ur time reading this stupid question >.< but i cant help it bc i wanna know where im getting it from.

One more question = what version is it when u download The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack?Just wanna know Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

A Question... Empty Re: A Question...

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:49

I'm not really sure what you are asking. A .sims3pack is a container, like a .zip or .rar which has several different packages included. If you download a house or a sim from the exchange or someplace, the chances are good it will include stuff you don't want. like custom furniture, clothing, patterns, hair, etc.

Hope that helps

Diesel updates the game to version 1.36

Back to top Go down

A Question... Empty Re: A Question...

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 21 Jul 2012, 20:55

//Topic moved
Hello,

You can ask your questions everywhere actually, this particular question belongs in PC downloads Support, which is where I moved it to Smile

You won't have installed content in the launcher that you didn't download and installed yourself. Game updates don't come with objects and packages don't show up in the launcher.

It is indeed possible that you downloaded and installed something from the exchange that contained objects you didn't necessarily want.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)