Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about CC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about CC Empty Question about CC

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2012, 03:44

I have every ep and sp and my game is patched up to 1.38, so why is it that when I try and install some of my cc it tells me install failed please make sure your game is up to date before installing and then try again. Im not understanding that because my game is working excellently by the way thanks to G4TW, so what's that about? Im so perplexed. I hope Im posting in the right place!

Back to top Go down

Question about CC Empty Re: Question about CC

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2012, 17:09

I used the decrapifier software and tried again and i stillget the same message, Im going to try turning it into a package file and see if that works. Maybe I made a mistake, I highlighted about 16 files and dragged and droped them onto the program like the instructions say to but it still did not work.

Nope tried to turn them into .package files still not working. I do think that it did work on one of the files however because I had a world file that did not work, and now after this it does should I try the tool one at a time? I don't know can u help again please?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 24 Sep 2012, 21:08

Where did you download the .Sims3pack's from? if you downloaded them from G4TW's MediaFire account they should already be decrapped.

First try to re-download them from the G4TW's MediaFire, and try.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2012, 22:42

t2sink wrote:Where did you download the .Sims3pack's from? if you downloaded them from G4TW's MediaFire account they should already be decrapped.

First try to re-download them from the G4TW's MediaFire, and try.

I did not get these particular CC from G4TW. If im not mistaken the world files from the sims ea site but the other junk im not sure so I will try and find and redownload , ill just conduct a google, or bing search that should send me to the dl site. So I will try that and let you guys know thanks for the help!

I just looked up the dl's and they all came from the ea sims 3 site, so does anyone know what I should do next? Or should I just request them in G4TW and let you guys do it for me? LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 25 Sep 2012, 10:23

Hello,

There have been some problems with downloads from the exchange, not sure what's up with that though. I've heard that it can help to install them with cc magic (found here), it's worth a try.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Sep 2012, 15:45

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

There have been some problems with downloads from the exchange, not sure what's up with that though. I've heard that it can help to install them with cc magic (found here), it's worth a try.

I will try that thanks alot! Ill let you know the outcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 27 Sep 2012, 20:17

Hello,

Please do so, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :