Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to expand your apartment in The Sims 3: Late night.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to expand your apartment in The Sims 3: Late night. Empty How to expand your apartment in The Sims 3: Late night.

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul 2012, 19:53

Yup its true you can expand your apartment in the sims 3 late nights and you can even take a new floor with no hidden markers or skipping markers ok lets start:
first open the cheat console (Shift+Ctrl+c) type moveobjects on and press Enter
then reopen the cheat console and type testingcheatsenabled true and press Enter
then reopen the cheat console and type buydebug and press Enter
reopen the cheat console for the last time and type restrictbuildbuyinbuildings true and press Enter
now go to the desired floor you'll see a black circle (public room marker ) press on it and delete it
and then you go to the black room were you cant see anything put a white floor and place it inside the black room if the room stays dark
sell one of the walls and you will see a black marker (hidden room marker) delete it and before returning to real life disable the restrictbiuldbuy just by opening the cheat console and typing (restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false)and then disable moveobjects (moveobjects off) and then return to real life and congratulations you got yourself a buildable room were you can put any thing you desire
and for the skip marker there are some buildings that have above your apartment a hidden room well if you want to have another floor just do the same steps done with the hidden markers but this time you have to delete the skipping marker if any thing happens with you and you want to talk to me just send me massage i am {trojen100} How to expand your apartment in The Sims 3: Late night. 2005046333

DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC. INSTEAD, PLEASE OPEN A NEW TOPIC IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM-SECTION, EITHER "THE SIMS 3 DOWNLOADS SUPPORT" OR "THE SIMS 3 IN-GAME SUPPORT"! THANK-YOU-NOTES CAN BE POSTED IN THE SECTION WITH THE SAME NAME.

Note that any and all questions posted under this thread, will be deleted without any explanation or advance warning. We have the Forum sections dedicated to Support purposes, for a reason.

Back to top Go down

How to expand your apartment in The Sims 3: Late night. Empty Re: How to expand your apartment in The Sims 3: Late night.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 30 Jul 2012, 09:00

Hello,

Thanks for sharing! This is interesting indeed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

How to expand your apartment in The Sims 3: Late night. Empty Re: How to expand your apartment in The Sims 3: Late night.

Post by Dracos66 Tue 14 Aug 2012, 18:10

trojen100 wrote:Yup its true you can expand your apartment in the sims 3 late nights and you can even take a new floor with no hidden markers or skipping markers ok lets start:
first open the cheat console (Shift+Ctrl+c) type moveobjects on and press Enter
then reopen the cheat console and type testingcheatsenabled true and press Enter
then reopen the cheat console and type buydebug and press Enter
reopen the cheat console for the last time and type restrictbuildbuyinbuildings true and press Enter
now go to the desired floor you'll see a black circle (public room marker ) press on it and delete it
and then you go to the black room were you cant see anything put a white floor and place it inside the black room if the room stays dark
sell one of the walls and you will see a black marker (hidden room marker) delete it and before returning to real life disable the restrictbiuldbuy just by opening the cheat console and typing (restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false)and then disable moveobjects (moveobjects off) and then return to real life and congratulations you got yourself a buildable room were you can put any thing you desire
and for the skip marker there are some buildings that have above your apartment a hidden room well if you want to have another floor just do the same steps done with the hidden markers but this time you have to delete the skipping marker if any thing happens with you and you want to talk to me just send me massage i am {trojen100} How to expand your apartment in The Sims 3: Late night. 2005046333

testingcheatsenabled true should be the first cheat entered into the console, otherwise the cheat moveobjects wont work, and restrictbuildbuyinbuildings should be set to false the first time and true before entering live mode, setting it to true will not allow you to build/buy on non-owned lots.

Other than that, nice tip, time to expand my first Sim's apartment. Smile
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 15 Aug 2012, 10:02

Moveobjects doesn't require testingcheats Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Wed 15 Aug 2012, 14:39

OK, I've never tried using moveobjects without enabling the testing cheat first so this is very good to know. Of course now whenever I do an install of the Sims3 I always add the Autocheats mod and the short cheats mod (I do a lot of house building Very Happy ).
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 16 Aug 2012, 09:29

I have my moments Very Happy Sometimes I like to build and other times I can't wait to be done with it already lol.
I never even used testingcheats until a few months ago lol.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug 2012, 21:33

I always use testingcheats, I don't cheat anymore when I'm playing my game, lots and lots of fun without cheats! But sometimes I just have to get the testingcheats enabled, because I don't like it when my Sims die because of fire. So I teleport them to the nearest water resource and get them there ^^
I also use it for building sometimes Smile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Thu 16 Aug 2012, 23:38

I don't use any of the game defeating cheats like Motherlode, etc. but I do use the building cheats on just about every lot I work on as its the only way to get evenly sloping driveways, indoor ponds, split-level homes, etc.

And if your working on a pre-made lot, cheats are often the only way to correct any errors or design flaws. I don't know what I would do without constrainfloorelevation and restrictbuildbuyinbuildings. What a Face
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 17 Aug 2012, 10:22

I haven't used motherlode etc. in ages. That was fun when TS3 just came out and I wanted to try everything NOW lol.
But I use testingcheats now and then to "teleport here" for example.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 17:45

I use testingcheats only to assure myself not to die of starvation, or fire, or worse: these supernatural creatures that attacks you for nothing.
Well, my sims are martial artists experts, and they can take out anyone with a single technique, but I can't be sure if the vampire or werewolf knows martial arts too. If that was the case, I would certainly have to defend myself until death. My sims are all werewolves, and they're quite strong. I use testingcheats also to prevent my horses being attacked by my blood hungry sims when they're transformed at the night of the full moon.
Hey! I love the night of the full moon. I always go out, and my kids, who are werewoves too, have to miss school on the next day, because they didn't sleep at all. lol. Supernatural is a wonderful expansion, what with the horrors and the much more risky life!

Kabiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top