Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babyz? (Please help!) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Babyz? (Please help!) [SOLVED] Empty Babyz? (Please help!) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2012, 05:44

First, let me just say I was PUMPED after I read/watched videos about Babyz, I figured it'd be stupid but it looks amazing and so cute. I'm really upset and confused though. I have opened the installer 3 times now..and it always comes up with 99%. Doesn't show up at 1, straight at 99. After a few minutes pass, it goes away and nothing happens. This has probably been going on for 10-30 minutes, I'm honestly not sure lol. Anyway..I was wondering what I did wrong? I opened the Setup.exe like the installtion guide told me too. After probably less then a minute, it's done from WINrar and ready for me. It asks if I want to setup when you install a game, so I click yes. Then about 2-3 minutes later something pops up with a blue bar at 99% "Windows is preparing to install Babyz." After it finishes, it leaves then nothing happens. I'm so confused and don't understand what happened. I was reading the reader txt.file in there too, and it said Windows XP. I don't think that'd be the problem..but then again I don't know. I am running Windows 7, and I hope that's not a problem because I really want to place this game..and I'm a Babyz? (Please help!) [SOLVED] 1490881299 so. Anyway.. please please please Babyz? (Please help!) [SOLVED] 2830496658 Babyz? (Please help!) [SOLVED] 2830496658 !!

Back to top Go down

Babyz? (Please help!) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Babyz? (Please help!) [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 04 Aug 2012, 09:17

Hello,

Please wait for Admin's reply. I actually installed it on XP so I'm not sure what to tell you.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2012, 10:57

Thanks Lady, but I figured it out! It actually took 15 minutes lol..I was so excited and impatient. I got it now, it works great the only problem is I adopted too many babies and now I have like 3 of the same kind.. XD

On the other hand it's awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 04 Aug 2012, 17:31

Hello,

Glad to hear you figured it out already and enjoy the game!
Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any more assistance and happy baby-ing(?)!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male