Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I do not under stand the readme file of sims 3 pets file support

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I do not under stand the readme file of sims 3 pets file support Empty I do not under stand the readme file of sims 3 pets file support

Post by Guest Sat 11 Aug 2012, 23:34

I put the readme file of the sims 3 installation fix of the disk 1 and thats the read me file tht i dont understand
I do not under stand the readme file of sims 3 pets file support 611149516 I do not under stand the readme file of sims 3 pets file support 1577371209 I do not under stand the readme file of sims 3 pets file support 2830496658

Back to top Go down

I do not under stand the readme file of sims 3 pets file support Empty Re: I do not under stand the readme file of sims 3 pets file support

Post by Dracos66 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 00:16

Please read the following post HERE

It will explain how to apply the fix correctly.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

I do not under stand the readme file of sims 3 pets file support Empty Re: I do not under stand the readme file of sims 3 pets file support

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 12 Aug 2012, 08:21

Hello,

I think he means this.
You don't have to understand the read me folder, both folders just need to be copied to the appropriate folder within the installation files.
Can you be a little more clear as to what's confusing you? With pictures if you have to Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top