Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt on MAC with the 'Pets Fixed'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt on MAC with the 'Pets Fixed'     Empty $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt on MAC with the 'Pets Fixed'

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 10:55

Hey everyone !
I've trying to install the sims3 pets for a long time, and I still did not sucess in it. I've downloaded the Sims3 pets fixed version. I've used S.expander, i've followed all the information given.
BUT : When I launch the installer for sims3 pets, it goes well until I click on "install" and then this error come up " $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt " all over again.
I've been doing the downloading of all the file over and over. stil doesn't work.
More weird, when I go see for this file, I can open it without any problems with textEdit. I've read other topic with the same problem and still the same problem.
I know people with mac with pets running on it.
Can someone pleaaaaaseeeee Help . (I'm at a such point of dissapointement that I'm dreaming about it ^^ (no;seriously))
( BTW I'm not a master of computer (...° )

Thanksss

Back to top Go down

$INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt on MAC with the 'Pets Fixed'     Empty Re: $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt on MAC with the 'Pets Fixed'

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 13:36

Hello,

Did create a .DMG file out of the extracted files, after extracting the .rar file using Stuffit Expander?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

$INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt on MAC with the 'Pets Fixed'     Empty Re: $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt on MAC with the 'Pets Fixed'

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 14:04

Yes I did it. but when I click on " install" it's start for like half a second and then it tells me that it's not compatible with my sims3 game and can't be update.
I've the 1.0.615.00107 version. do I need to delete my sims3 game again and start from the begining ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 14:35

Hello,

Where did you get your base game from?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 15:37

I had an old one that I got from Vuze, but I deleted it and I install the one from this site. but the weird part is that during the sims3 installation, it never asks me for "disk" one.
I don't know what is the problem. The sims3 was working and installing perfectly well with the vuze version, so I'm sure it can run on my mac.

thanks a lot for helping,
you guys are great !

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 16:00

Hello,

You're welcome!
Please download a Mac specific version, ours is known to cause problems on a Mac, I'm afraid!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 16:22

okay then I'll reloaded my old version. I'll let you know if it worked or not Very Happy
thanks a lot again !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 16:57

Hello,

Please do so, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

$INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt on MAC with the 'Pets Fixed'     Empty sims 3 pets $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 21:04

I am having the same problem. My base game is store bought for mac and have installed all the expansion packs through fast lane with store bought copies. Installed subsequent exp packs through Games4World piratebay but when I got to installing Pets, I receive this error: $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt

Please help.

//EDIT

I am having the same problem. My base game is store bought for mac and
have installed all the expansion packs through fast lane with store
bought copies. Installed subsequent exp packs through Games4World
piratebay but when I got to installing Pets, I receive this error:
$INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt

Please help. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Fri 05 Oct 2012, 06:54

Hi, have you tried updating your base game to the latest version before installing Pets?

//EDIT

Sorry didn't realise the previous post is from francescalop and not Choupy.
Francescalop, please start a thread of your own so instead of posting your questions in another thread so that it's easier to help you.
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top