Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help Installing ALL Sims expansions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help Installing ALL Sims expansions! Empty Need Help Installing ALL Sims expansions!

Post by Guest Wed 10 Nov 2010, 19:53

Hi,
I'm going to do my best to elaborate on this one so you know exactly how to fix my problem. I downloaded The Sims 3 and all of its expansions (World Adventures, Ambitions, High-End Loft Stuff and Fast Track Stuff) from games4theworld. I previously had the core game, Ambitions, High-End Loft Stuff and Fast Track Stuff installed on my computer but I wanted to put World Adventures on it also. I tried to install World Adventures but I had errors with the patching in the crack #3 folder. I'm not sure why but it starts patching and after a second or so it cuts off and says something about something being invalid. I wasn't sure. So I figured I had to install World Adventures before I installed the other expansions. I wiped The Sims 3 and expansions completely from my computer, restarted and reinstalled. I tried installing World Adventures as my first expansion and had the same problem. My game will not patch, all of the patches in the crack #3 folder were not working. So I removed the sims from my computer again and tried doing it like admin said to do. I installed the sims and didn't put on the crack, I then tried to install world adventures, after the crack#1 folder which isn't a real crack, I skipped crack #2 folder because that cracks the sims and when i went to crack #3 I had the same error as before. Something in the patch isn't patching. Nothing in that folder ever goes through, I know you're supposed to do them in a specific order and it didn't work. i tried them all individually. Nothing. Please help me. I would like to have all of the expansions installed on my computer soon as my girlfriend and I really enjoy playing. I'd even like to have Late Night added too but I figured my best bet would be to wait until you guys are hosting it, I don't trust anyone but you. Now please, help me.

Back to top Go down

Need Help Installing ALL Sims expansions! Empty Re: Need Help Installing ALL Sims expansions!

Post by Admin Thu 11 Nov 2010, 08:52

Hello,

Ok, we're still experimenting with this a little bit; please do not apply the "Crack 1", "Crack 2" or "Crack 4". Only apply the Updates from "Crack 3" as following:

1. Uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACK.
4. Change the SKU for WA.
5. Open the "# Crack" folder in the WA .rar file and apply all the Updates from the "Crack 3" folder.
6. See if you're now able to Update and Install WA.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Need Help Installing ALL Sims expansions! Empty Re: Need Help Installing ALL Sims expansions!

Post by Guest Thu 11 Nov 2010, 19:11

Thanks for the response admin, I'm currently not home so I can't really play with this too much right now but sometime tomorrow or over the weekend, whenever I'm next home, I'll try it out. Please don't close the thread as I'll be posting back once I try to install again. Thanks so much. :]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Nov 2010, 14:33

Hi again, sorry but I just tried this and its giving me the same error when i start the patching in the "Crack 3" folder. I'm seeing this:

Need Help Installing ALL Sims expansions! Wtfffff

help please....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 14 Nov 2010, 16:15

Hello,

Ok, sure you did as following?

1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
4. Install WA.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Only apply the Cracks from "Crack 1" to "Crack 3")
5. Install HELS.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
6. Install Ambitions. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
7. Install Fast Lane Stuff.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
8. Update the launcher to the latest version.
9. Apply these updated Cracks: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/fixes-f18/ts3-latest-crack-is-here-117-212-38-45-52-t607.htm
10. The Game should work fine now.

* = Optional
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top