Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fast Lane Not Starting, Pls Help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Fast Lane Not Starting, Pls Help? Empty Sims 3 Fast Lane Not Starting, Pls Help?

Post by Guest Thu 11 Nov 2010, 14:37

I'm a newbie at this kind of stuff. I've already tried downloading an .iso of fast lane, which I managed to mount, install and all that good stuff, but when I started the game was greeted with an error saying disc auth error. So after trying to find out what I could do to fix it, I decided to try your guy's full version torrent. The instructions were awesome because all the others were saying was to copy files from such and such without saying which files, from where, and to where, which is very frustrating to say the least. Anyways, I followed every instruction, installed, updated, and copied the crack files where you said to copy them to (and I can't thank you enough for taking the extra 2 minutes to elaborate what files and to where!!) but when I press the button to start the game, the launcher goes off and nothing happens! The game doesn't load, it doesn't even give me an error message or anything. I'm using Windows 7 if that makes a difference...So, was there anything I did wrong? I opened the Sims launcher to have it update further after it updated during the installation of FL before I applied the crack files into the bin files of Sims 3 and FL because the first time I copied the cracks into the games and then opened the launcher and apon downloading the updates it popped up a box with a strange kind of error and it would quit and wouldn't work at all so I had to reinstall Sims 3 and FL...I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong, and I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would help me.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Fast Lane Not Starting, Pls Help? Empty Re: Sims 3 Fast Lane Not Starting, Pls Help?

Post by Admin Sun 14 Nov 2010, 16:13

Hello,

I recommend you do the following to fix your problem:

1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
4. Install WA.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
5. Install HELS.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
6. Install Ambitions. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
7. Install Fast Lane Stuff.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
8. Update the launcher to the latest version.
9. Apply these updated Cracks: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/fixes-f18/ts3-latest-crack-is-here-117-212-38-45-52-t607.htm
10. The Game should work fine now.

* = Optional
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)