Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thread got shut down without being answered, so I'll say it again. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My thread got shut down without being answered, so I'll say it again. [CLOSED] Empty My thread got shut down without being answered, so I'll say it again. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 03:47

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6561-ultimate-fix-service-initialization-failed-0x024e424f

I clearly specified I had followed the instructions to the letter, and evidently the admin doesn't care to see whether or not my problem is actually resolved since my thread got shut down. My game still won't work and gives me the same "service initialization failed" error.

I watched the video, and again I did everything exactly the same. The only difference is that the Sims 3 base game I downloaded from games4theworld has 2 folders to be unzipped, which I also mentioned, a StartDisk and a Disk1. I put the Ultimate Fix cracks into StartDisk. The instructions that came with said Sims 3 base game tell me to start the launcher, download the first half then select Disk1 when prompted for a disk; then apply the crack that came with it. Should I follow the instructions partially, load StartDisk and Disk1 and apply the Ultimate Fix crack instead of the base game crack? A possible solution in my mind, but I'm not going to risk it as I have already had to reload the Sims 3 base game and re-unzip it to re-apply the Ultimate Fix crack which still doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

My thread got shut down without being answered, so I'll say it again. [CLOSED] Empty Re: My thread got shut down without being answered, so I'll say it again. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 05:13

you should really use daemon tool it' simple and easy to use

Back to top Go down

My thread got shut down without being answered, so I'll say it again. [CLOSED] Empty Re: My thread got shut down without being answered, so I'll say it again. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 06:26

what is daemon tool, and where can i find it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 06:40

just type it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 06:41

Forgot have you install your game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 07:06

Please see the link at the top of my first comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 07:16

did you found the link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 08:00

I don't understand your question.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 01 Sep 2012, 08:32

Hello,

Your thread is still open and I left a reply there last night before going to bed. Obviously you missed it. What did happen, is that it was moved to the right section, but you've noticed that since you put the link in your opening post.
Please go to your original thread and have a look at my reply there. I'm sure it will shed some light on what's happening. I have a feeling you're using the cracks in the wrong location.

We do care about all problems. A lot. A topic is never closed unless the topic starter has told us that the problem is solved.
We do however have lives outside the internet. And we're in a different time zone than you are.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Sep 2012, 20:55

Sorry if I'm being short, but this is frustrating. I don't know where you moved it to, so if you could include the link that would be most helpful.

It seems there was a problem with the updating part; the launcher kept saying my game was up-to-date, but I fiddled around and it turns out it wasn't, so I did that. Now however I'm back to a registration code problem; when I try to launch TS3W it keeps asking me for a registration code, and I've tried several from online and they won't work. It shouldn't be asking for a code in the first place, according to the installation guide. What now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 01 Sep 2012, 20:59

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 01 Sep 2012, 21:00

Hello,

It is actually right there if you click the link in your opening post. Lets move the discussion to that topic and close this one, it'll be easier for everyone.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top