Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Expanions - "The integrity of the installer cannot be verified."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Expanions - "The integrity of the installer cannot be verified." Empty The Sims 3 Expanions - "The integrity of the installer cannot be verified."

Post by Guest Sun 02 Sep 2012, 21:07

So I download the Sims 3 and all the expansion packs on my new macbook pro. I installed the Sims 3 successfully, but when I try to install World Adventures it says "The integrity of the installer cannot be verified." I have been reading other threads and tried to download the specific Suffit on the Mega Upload, but it looks like it is down for legal issues. Can someone help me? Help The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Expanions - "The integrity of the installer cannot be verified." Empty Re: The Sims 3 Expanions - "The integrity of the installer cannot be verified."

Post by Admin Sun 02 Sep 2012, 21:13

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Expanions - "The integrity of the installer cannot be verified." Empty Re: The Sims 3 Expanions - "The integrity of the installer cannot be verified."

Post by Guest Mon 03 Sep 2012, 06:59

I tried that and it didn't work. I followed all the steps and I am stuck on number 5. I see "The Sims 3.dmg" file, but I don't see the "Disk Image" Icon on my desktop.

I was working with the base game that i downloaded from games4theworld and was told it doesn't work on mac. So i downloaded the base game from the disk i have and i still have the same problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 03 Sep 2012, 16:29

Hello,

Try the RELOADED version of the base game and be sure to remove your old version of the game and restart your Mac, prior to installing the new version.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top