Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural SIMS Characters Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural SIMS Characters Fix Empty Supernatural SIMS Characters Fix

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 18:39

Here's the steps I used, no promises they would work or not for anyone else (I hope the do though, Supernatural is MUCH funner when things goes right!)

1) Enable Cheats Window and type testingCheatsEnabled true

2) In game mode (don't pause, I already tried, for me works in live mode), select your SIM. SHIFT + L Click for the menu.

3) Select Edit Sim in CAS (something Similar)

4) In CAS select the SUpernatural part and changed to human, wait a few seconds and then reselect what supernatural being you want.

5) As soon as you see the Supernatural SIM doing their "effect" (fly, wand waving, whatever) click the Check Mark.

6) In live mode check your SIM to see if it worked by using their Supernatural Abilities. I checked with each of mine (have one of each Supernatural)

7) Once finished with each of your SIMS, "Save and QUit"

Cool When you restart your game, they should be up and ready, if not, just repeat everything, except #6. Only use the Save and Quit when you are finished playing.

Hope it works for you! My game has more to offer now!

Smile

Back to top Go down

Supernatural SIMS Characters Fix Empty Re: Supernatural SIMS Characters Fix

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 19:22

Just a note though - editing your sims this way will remove all their lifetime rewards you've purchased, and werewolves' transformed form can't be edited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 19:47

That's true DeeDee, but it's best to do this right at the begining of the game. When I frist created my werewolf and then had to go right back and make sure she was a werewolf, I did not have the option to edit the wolf mode the 2nd time around (like you said), BUT when she finally transformed, my original werewolf selections did stay in place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top