Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unknown error has occured

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unknown error has occured Empty unknown error has occured

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 04:25

ok so ive read alot of different guides (pdf) to install this game with the expansions and some seem to conflict so i was a little confused on which approach to take but heres what i did.

1) Installed mac version of base game into app folder.
2) When it asked me to update it I did because i knew i would be adding expansions. Then closed launcher.
3) Installed expansions: High end loft, ambitions, generations, late night, showtime, pets, outdoor living, town life, and fast lane.
4) Downloaded Ultimate Fix (mac) and opened it with stuffit expander. Applied fixes to there corresponding bin folders and replaced the existing ones for the expansions i installed as instructed in the provided manual.
5) Downloaded the new 1.38 manual update patch. Opened it with stuffit expander then applied it to sims 3 icon in my applications.
6) Copied the files from the # crack folder from the ultimate fix into the corresponding bin folder for sims 3.
7) Clicked on the launcher in my applications folder and a box poped up that read "unknown error has occurred"

ok so where did i go wrong and how do i fix this?

Back to top Go down

unknown error has occured Empty Re: unknown error has occured

Post by Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 14:35

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :