Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL ERROR! PLEASE OH PLEASE HELPETH ME, TY. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL ERROR! PLEASE OH PLEASE HELPETH ME, TY. [SOLVED] Empty SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL ERROR! PLEASE OH PLEASE HELPETH ME, TY. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 03:01

So I think I have an issue, I so hope that is 100% fixable. I think perhaps that I might possibly be missing something. I don't know what. I have a pic of the issue/error. Please someone help me asap, I always appreciate the help, for future, thank you all who has helped, will help. Also, FYI, I am STILL SEEDING for all of you who may be trying to download it. It took way too long for my download of SN, not many seeders. So, I feel, that in order to be a good co-pirater, I should do my civil duty as seeding. You're welcome guys. :]

Maybe if I use winrar, it would work? EDITTTTTTTTT==== I placed the crack in the wrong file. Now I have uninstalled the game and am trying to reinstall. However, the cracks are no longer in the crack file. Do I have to redownload the SN from TPB??? That would take 10+ hours!!!!!!!! please help. restarting my pc now

EDIT: i HAVE FIXED IT WITHOUT ANY HELP. RAWR! YAY! tHIS CASE IS CLOSED. BTW, STILL SEEDING!
SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL ERROR! PLEASE OH PLEASE HELPETH ME, TY. [SOLVED] Sims3supernatural1

Last edited by Admin on Sat 08 Sep 2012, 18:19; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : might have found fix?)

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL ERROR! PLEASE OH PLEASE HELPETH ME, TY. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL ERROR! PLEASE OH PLEASE HELPETH ME, TY. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 08 Sep 2012, 18:19

Hello,

I see you forgot to open the .rar file using WinRAR. Anyhow, glad you found out.
Enjoyt the game and do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more assistance!

Topic closed. Wink SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL ERROR! PLEASE OH PLEASE HELPETH ME, TY. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male