Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Request) Level Up Collection <sims 3 store>

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Request) Level Up Collection <sims 3 store> Empty Re: (Request) Level Up Collection <sims 3 store>

Post by Admin Sat 08 Sep 2012, 18:17

Hello,

You can get it from our (official?) 4Shared account here: http://www.4shared.com/file/JoHp8eRZ/LevelUPCollectionSET.html , thanks to Simmeremma!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

(Request) Level Up Collection <sims 3 store> Empty Re: (Request) Level Up Collection <sims 3 store>

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 18:20

woah thanks admin and Simmeremma, t'was fast Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 08 Sep 2012, 18:24

Hello,

Enjoy the set!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Sep 2012, 18:57

I am downloading it too The Sims Plumbob 1

Thank you Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 05:38

Thank You Very Much G4TW..Is your Mediafire account is now okay??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 09:10

why you put question mark with offical? its yours you are amazing guys (Request) Level Up Collection <sims 3 store> 611149516 (Request) Level Up Collection <sims 3 store> 294340757 cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 09 Sep 2012, 12:47

bewhoyouR wrote:Thank You Very Much G4TW..Is your Mediafire account is now okay??
Hello,

We're working on it!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 22:21

do we need the fix for this has it been decrapped or is it the full??

i dont wanna say names but i know the decrapped has

No basket ball for Buzzer Beater Free Throw Machine and Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop

this y im askin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 01:48

yep, the ballz are invisible~

patiently waiting for a fix though.

hope your mediafire account gets fixed soon. (though mediafire is a ban freak, you might want to transfer to another,4shared is ok too)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 10 Sep 2012, 18:14

Hello,

You can download the new Store Fixes (to fix the invisible ball issue) from our official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4

Have fun!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 15:44

thanks dude~! those invisiballz got anoying

Back to top Go down

(Request) Level Up Collection <sims 3 store> Empty Thank you :)!

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 23:04

Invisible balls, now that sounds like a personal problem I would not want to have. I do not think they have a pill for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 02:24

CrimsonViscosity wrote:Invisible balls, now that sounds like a personal problem I would not want to have. I do not think they have a pill for that.

He's referring to basketball's balls... I doubt you were too though :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 13:10

Hi! I'm sorry if I'm breaking a rule here for bumping an old thread, but is this still useable?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 09 Apr 2013, 21:53

Schendrick wrote:Hi! I'm sorry if I'm breaking a rule here for bumping an old thread, but is this still useable?
Hello,

We already had this set on the MediaFire account, but that one has been suspended.
More information: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11215-official-mediafire-account-down
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Mar 2014, 23:50

Sorry if I'm violating any rules posting a comment on an old post but I was wondering, since the mediafire account got suspended...what is the link to the fix on 4shared?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Mar 2014, 16:11

xAndy5x wrote:Sorry if I'm violating any rules posting a comment on an old post but I was wondering, since the mediafire account got suspended...what is the link to the fix on 4shared?

Please read up on this topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12688-official-mediafire-alternative-out-now-link-feedback

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Apr 2014, 13:00

Thanks Admin!
 The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims 3 plumbob  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top