Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Level-up Collection! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Level-up Collection! [SOLVED] Empty Problem with Level-up Collection! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 13:55

I have problem with Level up Collection.
When Sims play basketball i ,can't see ball Sad
anyone have same problem?

I dont have any mod,just have some cc from TSR (not many) , and Ea free items.

Back to top Go down

Problem with Level-up Collection! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Level-up Collection! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 14:31

Wait for a store fix, Admin will upload it just be patient Wink Problem with Level-up Collection! [SOLVED] 611149516

Last edited by cagil99 on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 14:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Back to top Go down

Problem with Level-up Collection! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Level-up Collection! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 15:33

cagil99 wrote:Wait for a store fix, Admin will upload it just be patient Wink Problem with Level-up Collection! [SOLVED] 611149516

ok Very Happy The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 00:53

Here it released! It works like charm! http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4 It is in Store Fixes folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 08:40

cagil99 wrote:Here it released! It works like charm!
?8hvd25izaiea4 It is in Store Fixes folder.

I don't know where to add,i dont have Mods folder,i am not using mods Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 08:53

In this link. download TS3 helper monkey(sounds silly) and install it. when you install it run it and there eill be popup called its done or something like that. now it is ready to install mods(.package files). jusy double click to .package file to install. and when you download read the install manual of fix carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 08:59

cagil99 wrote:In this . download TS3 helper monkey(sounds silly) and install it. when you install it run it and there eill be popup called its done or something like that. now it is ready to install mods(.package files). jusy double click to .package file to install. and when you download read the install manual of fix carefully.

But there is instruction for .sims3pack and .package,i want .sims3pack , I dont want .package,but there also says that for .Sims3pack,u need mods folder Shocked (I read somewhere that that helper is not working anymore )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:09

I'm still using that helper and it works great!. And it says, if you install your store items with .package or .sims3pack. If you install store items with .sims3pack, then you need to install the all fix files that you downloaded from mediafire and then copy the ccmerged.package to DCBackup. I made that way and it works. It says mods folder but you don't need. If you install helper monkey and double click to .package s they install automatically Wink

//EDIT

It will be good if you come to chat box, I can help you even more Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:19

Hello,

I wouldn't recommend the monkey helper. It's not recommended by anyone anymore and we'd prefer that people follow our instrcutions Razz
Setting up the framework for the mods folder is very simple, actually. Look here for the most up to date instructions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:24

I'm still using it and no problem hapened to me thou Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:26

Hello,

That may very well be true, but still it's not recommended since CC might not work. The same might be true for (future) store fixes.
The framework is very easy to use and set up, so there's really no reason not to.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 12:56

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

I wouldn't recommend the monkey helper. It's not recommended by anyone anymore and we'd prefer that people follow our instrcutions Razz
Setting up the framework for the mods folder is very simple, actually. Look "place for link" for the most up to date instructions.

Thank you Lady Eldi , its working Hammertime The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 11 Sep 2012, 15:49

Hello,

Glad to hear it's working now!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need any more assistance! Problem with Level-up Collection! [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top