Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't play with the magic'[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't play with the magic'[SOLVED] Empty I can't play with the magic'[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 00:51

my witch sims can' play the magic she doesn't do anything and the action is being cancelled though i don't have any magic skill yet but in offical lessons it says i can learn magic skill by playing with magic or for alchemy,she researces for alchemy but there's no skill development i don't know it's too new there's no info in forums yet please help about witchy skills
-----------
oh well it says magic skill is hidden but still will i start to be able to paly with magic or should i be able to even in the very first? i can conjure an apple but there's nothing about playing with magic i bought the most expensive wand but i don't think it's about the wand,is it ?

Back to top Go down

I can't play with the magic'[SOLVED] Empty Re: I can't play with the magic'[SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Wed 12 Sep 2012, 06:27

You should be able to play with magic as soon as the witch/warlock has a wand in their inventory. Do you have any mods or cc?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

I can't play with the magic'[SOLVED] Empty Re: I can't play with the magic'[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 10:08

yes i do i will try after uninstalling mods then /i have a wand but i cannot also chose it as preffered wand permanently.
ohh btw how can i figure out alchemy recipes? and does researching alchemy has any magical effect?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 12 Sep 2012, 19:13

The preferred wand option, from what I've figured out anyways, only works properly if you have multiple wands in the inventory.

Alchemy recipes are learned gradually through studying the skill. But I think you have to be on the alchemy table to learn them, not reading books.

Not that I'm aware. Witches definitely have an easier time learning it and skill up faster in it, but I think that's it.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 16:59

ohh i deleted mods and it's working fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 13 Sep 2012, 19:05

Hello,

So I assume that solved your problem?
If yes, is there anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 01:34

not yet,thank you all Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:04

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top