Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about Installation process.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions about Installation process. Empty Questions about Installation process.

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 17:18

Hello, I'm kinda new to this torrents donwloads and all that... Noob I just bought supernatural and was playing with some of my friends games... I got the sims 3, late night, generations, pets from the store and supernatural from Origin, anyways, I have downloaded every expansion that I don't have from the internet, I just unistalled all the other games except for the base game to install them in order.

Question 1:
As I install them I need to apply the cracks before installing the next one in the order or just when I finish installing everything? I read the *must read* how to install but still I don't know if i got it right...

Question 2:
Since I bought the latest game I need to install the cracks at all? I need to apply the cracks to the ones I don't have the game CD before trying to run Supernatural or just install them and play supernatural with no worries?

Question 3:
I use the exchange more then the real game, I will have problems with my launcher since most of the expansions are downloaded? Or like the question above if my latest game is original I can use it normally?

PS: Sorry for my awful english.

Back to top Go down

Questions about Installation process. Empty Re: Questions about Installation process.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Sep 2012, 17:25

Hello,

You don't have to install them in order.
The fix only has one crack, it is in the crack folder. You may not need it, but it will eliminate the need to use your disk. There's no need to crack other EP's since only the TSW3.exe is used to start the game. You don't apply any cracks during the installation process.
You'll be able to use the launcher and upload to and download from the exchange, no problem. I have only 1 registered game myself and it works for me. There are some problems with the exchange and installation failures, but it's not sure that it's caused by using cracks.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Questions about Installation process. Empty Re: Questions about Installation process.

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 17:40

Ok then will try to install everything here... the ultimate fix comes with an original file for updating purposes, I should paste it in the donwloaded expansions just to be sure that its going to work with the launcher?

Can I keep this topic for posting if something goes wrong in the end? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Sep 2012, 17:42

Hello,

Once you're finished installing and at patch level 1.38, you only need the crack from the fix which is applied as specified in step 13 in it's installation guide.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 17:50

Thanks for the quick replies :DDD

Hmm alright, will download the fix now for using it later.

By the way I just got my first error... Hurray!!

"The setup has detected that the regional install code for the sims 3 is different then what this expansions requires.
This product requires the sims 3 to have the same regional code in order to be installed"

That came because I chose a different country when I was installing? Messing up with the SKU to change the region is ok? like changing for this expansion and changing back to the previous one?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Sep 2012, 17:51

Hello,

Changing SKU is ok, it's described in the installation guide for World Adventures.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top