Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying to reinstall everything for late night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trying to reinstall everything for late night Empty trying to reinstall everything for late night

Post by Guest Thu 30 Dec 2010, 03:56

can someone tell me how to install all the expansions for sims 3 so i can install late night? i have installed sims 3... every time i try to skip the "install cracks" portion of the directions on the installation guide and just install the setups it wont let me. it asks me to update and if i dont then it cancels the setup and if i try to accept updating it then there is an error. so can someone please give me the steps because im obviously not getting it. im sure im not the only 1 having problems.

Back to top Go down

trying to reinstall everything for late night Empty Re: trying to reinstall everything for late night

Post by Admin Thu 30 Dec 2010, 11:38

Hello,

You shouldn't get any errors if you do it as following:

1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 All expansions.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
4. Install WA.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
5. Install HELS.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
6. Install Ambitions.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
7. Install Fast Lane Stuff.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
8. Install Late Night. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
9. Update the launcher to the latest version.
10. Apply these updated Cracks: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/fixes-f18/the-sims-3-latest-cracks-download-t656.htm
11. The Game should work fine now.

* = Optional
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

trying to reinstall everything for late night Empty Re: trying to reinstall everything for late night

Post by Guest Thu 30 Dec 2010, 17:46

i have tried doing what uve listed! numerous times! can someone just give me instructions on how they did it instead of me seeing the same copy and pasted response from the admins? like i said earlier, im sure im not the only 1 having this problem since i keep seeing this response over and over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 30 Dec 2010, 21:05

angelicfury87 wrote:i have tried doing what uve listed! numerous times! can someone just give me instructions on how they did it instead of me seeing the same copy and pasted response from the admins? like i said earlier, im sure im not the only 1 having this problem since i keep seeing this response over and over.
Hello,

It's the same response, because it works for the most people. I recommend you contact our Live Support via www.games4theworld.org when "Online" and ask them to see if they can fix the problem for you via TeamViewer. More information: www.games4theworld.org > Contact us > TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top