Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Monitor......Why Not!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby Monitor......Why Not!?!? Empty Baby Monitor......Why Not!?!?

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2012, 21:56

You would think this would be common sense, especially considering my Sim just had the baby from hell that either doesn't sleep through the night or poops like a damn fountain....keeping EVERYBODY from sleeping.

Yeah, it would be nice to put the baby in a different room, but when my Sims' sleep meter is red, that could end up being dangerous. And I'm sick and tired of having an expensive butler (the food is starting to make us vomit each and every time we eat anything).

But I digress....a little...

What I'm saying is, it would really be nice if they had a baby monitor in this game, seeing as they seem to add everything ELSE over time. This is just something I always thought would be common sense. I mean, it could be listed in the "Alarms" category.

Come on, EA!!

Back to top Go down

Baby Monitor......Why Not!?!? Empty Re: Baby Monitor......Why Not!?!?

Post by Admin Mon 24 Sep 2012, 22:14

Hello there,

I see you take simming quite serious, hahaha.
Maybe there's a Mod for what you're looking for. I'll leave it up to someone who knows more about the in-game stuff of this game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2012, 22:20

Admin wrote:Hello there,

I see you take simming quite serious, hahaha.
Maybe there's a Mod for what you're looking for. I'll leave it up to someone who knows more about the in-game stuff of this game.

lol...Nah, I really don't take it seriously...it's just that my freaking baby girl is driving me bezerk! It seems like the closer she gets to aging up, the more she poos and the less she sleeps.

But either way, if they made pets, a teens package, medieval stuff, coming out with seasons, something resembling an iPod, and a package where you can go into show business....wouldn't it seem obvious for them to add a baby monitor?

I don't do the mod thing though. I fear ruining my game a bit too much. I already had to re-install everything ONCE before...I don't wanna live through that horror show again...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 25 Sep 2012, 10:11

Tyson212 wrote: It seems like the closer she gets to aging up, the more she poos and the less she sleeps.

Sounds just like an actual baby lol. I've always thought the babies in TS3 are much easier to handle than in earlier Sims games because they are selectable and their needs can be monitored quite easily. I simply have one of my adults go to bed early if there's a chance baby will wake up with needs if the parents are exhausted.
And if all else fails, there's always testingcheats, lets you drag the needs bars up and down.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 13:51

Lady ElDi wrote:
Tyson212 wrote: It seems like the closer she gets to aging up, the more she poos and the less she sleeps.

Sounds just like an actual baby lol. I've always thought the babies in TS3 are much easier to handle than in earlier Sims games because they are selectable and their needs can be monitored quite easily. I simply have one of my adults go to bed early if there's a chance baby will wake up with needs if the parents are exhausted.
And if all else fails, there's always testingcheats, lets you drag the needs bars up and down.

Yeah, I agree that the babies are easier to handle than in previous Sims games...but this is about the 4th go-round I've had with Sims 3, and I've had babies in all of them...but NONE of the kids I've had in any of my re-ups of Sims 3 have been this freakin' frackin' EVIL!!

lol

This child is only happy when she's out for a walk in the stroller. She sleeps for like 2 hours because her energy bar skyrockets. And she poops like a fountain that some moron forgot to turn off before going to bed.

I try to get my Sims to bed really early so they're prepared for the middle of the night "wake up calls", but that's getting annoying. I have about 2 more days before the baby becomes a toddler....I swear, if this kid doesn't pipe down once she gets older, I'm calling the adoption agency...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top