Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Items Empty Store Items

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 05:41

Tonight I began downloading the store items from the Media Fire site. I was getting them from 2009 and the ones that were by the whole month. While I was waiting I started looking through each file that was posted one by one and comparing them to the whole month ones I had finished downloading. I found that there were a LOT of the single files that were NOT in the month one. I didn't know if you were aware of this because some were missed or if it were done intentionally?

Now I am downloading each file one by one (which will take forever), just to be sure I get them all.

Also, the steampunk file for YA female is not a pack file as it should be in either the whole month pack or singly. I have re-downloaded it about 4 times and it's messed up each time.

Not meaning to sound like a griper...just wanted to pass on info you may not know about. Thanks for your time. Smile

Back to top Go down

Store Items Empty Re: Store Items

Post by Admin Sat 13 Oct 2012, 20:58

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know!
Can you please tell which months you think aren't correct, so I can check those out?

As for the YA item, it might be in .package format. You can install .package files as follows: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qmai41idqgcah13
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 03:08

Hello. I've found errors in almost all of them. A lot of the files are duplicates as well. I've deleted the files I downloaded so I can get them one at a time so it would be a matter of looking at the individual files and zipping all those up I think. I guess I should have kept them just in case someone asked me about them as you did but I didn't think about it at the time.

Thanks for the response. If you need help going through them I guess I can re-download them and look through them again. Just let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 21 Oct 2012, 14:37

Hello,

If you have some spare time, yes, please.
Because I still have all the files on my HDD and I don't see any duplicated in the "Complete Month" downloads. Some names look almost the same, yes.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 22:55

OK. I'll start working on that tonight. I had made it through the first & 2nd years & the first one is where I noticed the most missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:05

Hello,

Good, please let me know whenever you have the time. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male