Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store Fixes and Those New Store Items. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Fixes and Those New Store Items. [CLOSED] Empty Store Fixes and Those New Store Items. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 11 Mar 2014, 20:16

Sorry, just asking simple question here regarding Store Fixes/SF ( again   Rolling Eyes  )

So when will you update your store fixes? I saw the last SF update in GTWDownloads was last updated on 17-01-2014. 

And with those new store items ( Glass Blowing Station and that Bohemian sets) I think it is necessary for an update right?

Looked around KT Store Fixes thread, and seems like this has been fixes by the members( though KT not updating her SF)

Some have the fix for this, some have for other items, some have all-for-one. 

Some said you only need to update your ccmerged.package(nonasims's) some said otherwise.

BUT the problem is, I don't know which one to download! Since I rely on your SF each time there's new item, and you didn't update it for almost a month or so.

So help me maybe?

Thanks before Smile

PS: Kind of afraid asking around MATY anymore. Are they always that rude to newbies?

Last edited by Carlos on Fri 14 Mar 2014, 17:26; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : personal opinion)

Back to top Go down

Store Fixes and Those New Store Items. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Store Fixes and Those New Store Items. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Mar 2014, 21:02

James_Lionheart wrote:Sorry, just asking simple question here regarding Store Fixes/SF ( again   Rolling Eyes  )

So when will you update your store fixes? I saw the last SF update in GTWDownloads was last updated on 17-01-2014. 

And with those new store items ( Glass Blowing Station and that Bohemian sets) I think it is necessary for an update right?

Looked around KT Store Fixes thread, and seems like this has been fixes by the members( though KT not updating her SF)

Some have the fix for this, some have for other items, some have all-for-one. 

Some said you only need to update your ccmerged.package(nonasims's) some said otherwise.

BUT the problem is, I don't know which one to download! Since I rely on your SF each time there's new item, and you didn't update it for almost a month or so.

So help me maybe?

Thanks before Smile

PS: Kind of afraid asking around MATY anymore. Are they always that rude to newbies?

Hello,

The store fixes provided by G4TW are basically a "shortened" version of the fixes by MATY. So there are only the "most important" fix files, if you download from G4TW.

This also means that everything is up to MATY basically. I tried myself experimenting with the current fix files, but I guess my experience with that is too limited. My sim could manage to put the "thing" into the oven, but when she tried to actually make the jewellery, the white boxes re-appeared. Note: with the "normal" fixes, I couldn't even put the thing into the oven, because my sim always reset herself.

I guess we all have to wait for new fixes then. In that sense I cannot really tell you if these "other" fixes work or not; if you really want to play with that item now, then I'm afraid you'll have to do some research yourself. Wat. 

And yes, from what I have heard, the "tone" at MATY is much rougher than in most other fora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Store Fixes and Those New Store Items. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Store Fixes and Those New Store Items. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2014, 06:26

I experimenting with the store fixes too. So far I have to restart my family 4 times Wat.
So we have to wait then? I hope it's not too long!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 13 Mar 2014, 18:58

James_Lionheart wrote:I experimenting with the store fixes too. So far I have to restart my family 4 times Wat.
So we have to wait then? I hope it's not too long!

What I meant was that I actually tried modifying the fix files myself, with "S3PE". Wink

But I never managed to get it (the item) fully working. So yes, we'll have to wait more.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2014, 23:45

I think I'm having a similar issue.  I'm not all that familiar with MATY, but I did find a link from this site to another that allowed me to download some of the newer content that hasn't been posted to the store content downloads yet.

Problem is, when I try to install them, it tells me my game needs to be updated.  Well, everything has been updated...like three times now just to be on the safe side.  All store updates in place, too, and the store fixes from the download site.

I've got pretty much everything except for Into the Future (because I'd rather live in a medieval village instead of a futuristic city), and other than the issue with the newer store content, everything seems to be running fine.

//EDIT

Never mind.  Decrapify fixes everything.  *palmface*

Mod edit: please always open a new topic for your issue(s), instead of posting under someone else's topic. I'll close this topic now. Wink

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top