Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Your TS3 World Adventure Torrent... [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Your TS3 World Adventure Torrent... [SOLVED] Empty About Your TS3 World Adventure Torrent... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 01:34

Hi Guys,

I just to ask about your torrent at The Pirate Bay, it's instruction is confusing,

!!!**********************!!!N-O-T-E!!!**********************!!!
IF THE LAUNCHER DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU ANY MORE, PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE ON THE FOLLOWING PAGE:
(I'm not allowed to give a link)
!!!**********************!!!N-O-T-E!!!**********************!!!

**********************N-O-T-E**********************
FOR WINDOWS SEVEN (7) USERS THE REGISTERY PATH WILL BE "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > Sims > The Sims 3" INSTEAD OF "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Sims > The Sims3".
**********************N-O-T-E**********************

My windows version is Windows 7. Is this note means i cannot installed this EP in the usual way? If yes can you make it more clear.

(sorry for my english carabao hehe)

Thank You,
?Can?

With Love and Respect...

Last edited by Admin on Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : a forgot to write other details..sorry)

Back to top Go down

About Your TS3 World Adventure Torrent... [SOLVED] Empty Re: About Your TS3 World Adventure Torrent... [SOLVED]

Post by t2sink Sun 14 Oct 2012, 07:31

It's in case the location for the game is giving you issues, can just "trick" the game into thinking it's for your country/part of the world.

For the most part you can ignore the installation guides in the torrents, mainly just open it for a key, review it if you have a issue with installing the expansion, if you still can't figure out, check around here for a solution.

Just apply the Ultimate fix at the end after you add all the expansions you want to.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

About Your TS3 World Adventure Torrent... [SOLVED] Empty Re: About Your TS3 World Adventure Torrent... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 09:09

Hi t2sink,
I'm just downloading it, i'll update the result.

Thank You,
?CanI?

With Love and Respect...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 14 Oct 2012, 12:38

Hello,

Please do so. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 16:09

Hi Game Master, and t2sink,

i have an update about this problem and....IT Works! i just paste the Ultimate fix of the ep and it works.

i will post to thank you forum so i'm freely thank you, all of you okay..

Thank You,
?CanI?

With Love and Respect...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:58

Hello,

Glad to hear it works now, enjoy the game! About Your TS3 World Adventure Torrent... [SOLVED] 611149516
Please keep all your problems regarding the same game in ONE topic next time, thank you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top