Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 World Adventure, Please Help!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 World Adventure, Please Help!! [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 World Adventure, Please Help!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 21:09

Hello,

Thanks for coming to my post. I have a question and need help. I have purchase Sims 3 world adventure(via Origin). And I would like to know, how do I install it. I have a Purchased copy of Sims 3 and Pets. But I got my other copies form G4TW, I want to know since I just got World Adventure, do I just install it and apply the crack from Ultimate Fix or what? Im lost and hope someone can help find me? I thank you so much for the help.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 World Adventure, Please Help!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 World Adventure, Please Help!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 21:49

Hi there, @B37lovly! Smile

So, you bought World Adventures in Origin? And you also have the base game and Pets in Origin? What "other copies" have you gotten from G4TW?

But yeah, most likely just installing the game, applying the Manual Patch and the Ultimate Fix should suffice. Still, please let us know how it goes or if you encounter any issues. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 World Adventure, Please Help!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 World Adventure, Please Help!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 21:55

SeoY wrote:Hi there, @B37lovly! Smile

So, you bought World Adventures in Origin? And you also have the base game and Pets in Origin? What "other copies" have you gotten from G4TW?

But yeah, most likely just installing the game, applying the Manual Patch and the Ultimate Fix should suffice. Still, please let us know how it goes or if you encounter any issues. Good luck! Very Happy
Yes, I been had Sims 3 & Pets from Origin and I just bought World Adventures. All my other games came from G4TW e.g Island Paradise, Into the future, Generations, Supernatural,Late Night etc. I got from G4TW and I have them already install and working with Ultimate Fix. I just wanted to know do I follow the same instruction with installing World Adventure with the Ultimate Fix as I did my other games, do I use the cracks in Ultimate Fix as I did for the other games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 21:58

B37lovly wrote:Yes, I been had Sims 3 & Pets from Origin and I just bought World Adventures. All my other games came from G4TW e.g Island Paradise, Into the future, Generations, Supernatural,Late Night etc. I got from G4TW and I have them already install and working with Ultimate Fix. I just wanted to know do I follow the same instruction with installing World Adventure with the Ultimate Fix as I did my other games, do I use the cracks in Ultimate Fix as I did for the other games?

Yeah, that's exactly what you have to do. Install World Adventures, apply the Manual Patch again and then apply the Ultimate Fix exactly as you did before with the other Expansion Packs. Doing this should not give you any problems.

Keep us updated on your progress. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 22:22

Thank you so much, I thought I had too, but just wanted to make sure of it. I will give you and update on it. Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 04 Feb 2015, 17:52

B37lovly wrote:Thank you so much, I thought I had too, but just wanted to make sure of it. I will give you and update on it. Thank you

Just a small personal comment: unless you really like this expansion (World Adventures) and want to pay EA for it, it would have been unnecessary actually, to BUY this - as you could have gotten it from G4TW for free. But of course, in the end it's your money and your choice what you do with it. Smile  

Or is there a crazy Origin discount going on right now ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 13:23

Carlos wrote:
B37lovly wrote:Thank you so much, I thought I had too, but just wanted to make sure of it. I will give you and update on it. Thank you

Just a small personal comment: unless you really like this expansion (World Adventures) and want to pay EA for it, it would have been unnecessary actually, to BUY this - as you could have gotten it from G4TW for free. But of course, in the end it's your money and your choice what you do with it. Smile  

Or is there a crazy Origin discount going on right now ?
To be honest there was a crazy discount it was $9.99 and it was a bundle so I just got.

//EDIT

SeoY wrote:
B37lovly wrote:Yes, I been had Sims 3 & Pets from Origin and I just bought World Adventures. All my other games came from G4TW e.g Island Paradise, Into the future, Generations, Supernatural,Late Night etc. I got from G4TW and I have them already install and working with Ultimate Fix. I just wanted to know do I follow the same instruction with installing World Adventure with the Ultimate Fix as I did my other games, do I use the cracks in Ultimate Fix as I did for the other games?

Yeah, that's exactly what you have to do. Install World Adventures, apply the Manual Patch again and then apply the Ultimate Fix exactly as you did before with the other Expansion Packs. Doing this should not give you any problems.

Keep us updated on your progress. Good luck! Sims 3 World Adventure, Please Help!! [SOLVED] Icon_biggrin
Sorry for getting back to you late, But it worked I just installed it and applied the ultimate fix as instructed and it worked wonders. Thank you so much for your help and I really appreciated it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 16:02

B37lovly wrote:Sorry for getting back to you late, But it worked I just installed it and applied the ultimate fix as instructed and it worked wonders. Thank you so much for your help and I really appreciated it.

That's very good to hear! Don't worry, you can always reply when you have the time. Very Happy

So, is there anything else we can help you with? Or can we close the topic now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Feb 2015, 01:42

SeoY wrote:
B37lovly wrote:Sorry for getting back to you late, But it worked I just installed it and applied the ultimate fix as instructed and it worked wonders. Thank you so much for your help and I really appreciated it.

That's very good to hear! Don't worry, you can always reply when you have the time. Very Happy

So, is there anything else we can help you with? Or can we close the topic now?

No, everything is working fine, You can close it now. Thanks for being there for me I really appreciate it.

Mod edit: you're welcome. Smile  Problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top