Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Witches family in Sims 3 Supernatural (where the hell are they)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Witches family in Sims 3 Supernatural (where the hell are they) Empty The Witches family in Sims 3 Supernatural (where the hell are they)

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 19:10

Could anyone post their household name here please? I only found ONE family to have a Spellcasting duel with and my stupid sim who's SUPPOSED to be gay and MARRIED to his husband who's IN THE DAMN HOUSE at that time used a Love Charm on himself and made the old lady fell in love with him and they shared a kiss. Now they're romantic interest and it's really awkward to have a bisexual sims..

So I wanna find another witch family but so far I can't seems to find one. :/

Back to top Go down

The Witches family in Sims 3 Supernatural (where the hell are they) Empty Re: The Witches family in Sims 3 Supernatural (where the hell are they)

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 20:50

If you're talking about Moonlight Falls, the Crumplebottom household are three witch sisters with whom you should be able to duel. If a few weeks have passed in your game, they might be dead of old age , though. They are in a very big house in the central-western part.

Back to top Go down

The Witches family in Sims 3 Supernatural (where the hell are they) Empty Re: The Witches family in Sims 3 Supernatural (where the hell are they)

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 01:07

The Crumplebottom sisters look to be the only witches...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:08

Ya. Apparently.. :/ Too bad. There's far too many werewolves than witches. >:0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 21:57

there's another family that consists of humans and witches, but if you want the crumplebottom family that is a play off of the tv show charmed thats the only all witch family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 16:39

Just go into edit town and place a couple witches in a house and go back to your current household. Then vuala! you got some witches to duel against.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top