Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims suddenly no family history/family tree while studying in University

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims suddenly no family history/family tree while studying in University Empty Sims suddenly no family history/family tree while studying in University

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 05:56

Greetings! Sims suddenly no family history/family tree while studying in University 3479271199

I was playing The Sims 3 University Life then one of the children of the 5th generation family I have became a young adult. Yes I waited for him to graduate from high school and after a day, (sim time) I enrolled him to the university. His first few two days in the university was okay and I am constantly checking his progress in making friends and his family members and friends back home in Monte Vista were still there. I also checked his family tree and it's complete. Then Thursday came, (sim time) he was jumping on a trampoline with a friend (btw, he lives on a dorm.) Then
he suddenly resets and as I check his relationship tab, the only people remained there was his roommates and schoolmates. I checked his family tree and he's the only one there, and he's grayed out. I am planning on moving his family to another town but using NRaas Porter only makes the game crash to desktop whenever I click the "Pack" button.
Sims suddenly no family history/family tree while studying in University 2830496658 please! Thanks in advance!

Last edited by cielpurple on Tue 14 May 2013, 05:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar :)))

Back to top Go down

Sims suddenly no family history/family tree while studying in University Empty Re: Sims suddenly no family history/family tree while studying in University

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 May 2013, 11:07

Hello,

I think it's Overwatch that has a "clean up genealogy" function that could fix this. If that doesn't work though, you can fix this manually with Master Controller.
Does your game crash immediately when you use Porter, or eventually? You may be trying to move too many sims at once. Do you have the latest version of the mod?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims suddenly no family history/family tree while studying in University Empty Re: Sims suddenly no family history/family tree while studying in University

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 11:55

Hello, Lady ElDi!

Thank you for responding to my question/problem!

I love you
When I tried using the Porter, It would hang for about a minute then it would crash to desktop prompting "sims 3 has stopped working". I have 7 members in the family plus 1 roommate
I just installed the newest version of Overwatch and ErrorTrap. I'd try to let my sim go to University again and update you if the two options you mentioned above doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 14 May 2013, 20:13

Hello,

Please do, and good luck!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 22:50

I think awesomemod fixes this too. I know it fixes the extra traits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 05:02

Hello!
The missing family tree and family members appeared again so I reloaded my game. No luck on Overwatch. I'm gonna try the Mastercontroller now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 03:19

Hello!
I transferred my family to another town using the EA way because I don't know how to use the NRaas Porter
Sims suddenly no family history/family tree while studying in University 1490881299

despite of following their instructions (I mentioned that when I use the Porter, it crashes my game to desktop) I tried using Mastercontroller and I added the family tree manually. I would just like to ask how to use the Porter as Lady ElDi mentioned, I guess I 'm trying to move too many sims at once. Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top