Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link for Ultimate Fix is working but files are .RAR [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Link for Ultimate Fix is working but files are .RAR [SOLVED] Empty Link for Ultimate Fix is working but files are .RAR [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 03:40

Hello, I waited like 4 days for the game with all the expansions to download, then it started crashing with what appears to be a common bug, the (the debug problem). Then I found this awesome fix that will solve it, and I've trying to use but I just can't!

This link --> https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

I go there, I click on the MAC option, then it takes me to a MediaFire download file. But it's named The_Sims_3_fix_MAC.rar, and Mac computers don't read .rar

Out of desperation, I even downloaded it, it was just a blank page. Because again, mac can't read .rar

So I'm kind of confused here, because it says *WORKING*. I don't really know what else to do, maybe I'm doing something wrong?. Please help! I want to play it so bad.

Last edited by KaponiVen on Fri 19 Oct 2012, 03:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Link for Ultimate Fix is working but files are .RAR [SOLVED] Empty Re: Link for Ultimate Fix is working but files are .RAR [SOLVED]

Post by Dieneryn Fri 19 Oct 2012, 03:43

Hey there,

Mac computers can read .rar
You just have to unzip it.

Hope that helps!
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Link for Ultimate Fix is working but files are .RAR [SOLVED] Empty Re: Link for Ultimate Fix is working but files are .RAR [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 03:48

dieneryn wrote:Hey there,

Mac computers can read .rar
You just have to unzip it.

Hope that helps!

Hi, thanks for answering, the problem is that is not even unzipable. Like I said, the icon is just a blank page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Fri 19 Oct 2012, 03:52

Hey there. Just download this:

The Unarchiver: http://wakaba.c3.cx/s/apps/unarchiver.html

or this:

Stuffit Expander: http://www.stuffit.com/mac-expander.html

Sorry about it, didn't know your mac didn't have any of it. You really should download them though. Really useful for opening files (:
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 03:56

Yes, it worked! Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Fri 19 Oct 2012, 03:58

Glad it did. Enjoy your game!
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:43

Hello,

Preferably use Stuffit Expander.
Enjoy the game and let us know if you need any more assistance! Link for Ultimate Fix is working but files are .RAR [SOLVED] 611149516
Thank you, Dieneryn!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top