Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Twallan's story driver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about Twallan's story driver Empty Question about Twallan's story driver

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 19:15

How do I go about making my sim part of the Slayer clan? And if I do join the Slayer clan, will I get to slay evil vampires? I found the leader of the slayer clan at a pool and I chose "ask to join" but I didn't see any sign of my sim being in the Slayer clan, and the menus are a bit confusing.

Edit: I am starting over, but what traits does a sim need to be a protoge of the town robin? I guess that klepto and good are two of them, maybe charismatic, but not sure about the other 2.

Back to top Go down

Question about Twallan's story driver Empty Re: Question about Twallan's story driver

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:56

I assume you're talking about Story Progression? Very Happy

I don't have the Vampires and Slayers module installed, so I don't have any answers for you but you may find some useful information here.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression+FAQ

If you still have questions, the best thing to do would be making an account on Twallan's wiki and asking there. Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top