Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 crash after 1-2 hours correct playing, still get unofficial mod error, after ultimate fix& changed dep settings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 crash after 1-2 hours correct playing, still get unofficial mod error, after ultimate fix& changed dep settings Empty sims 3 crash after 1-2 hours correct playing, still get unofficial mod error, after ultimate fix& changed dep settings

Post by Guest Thu 25 Oct 2012, 23:48

Dear Moderator!

I used to play with sims 3 and its expansion packs( the latest is supernatural), with no problem until i installed pets. after that i got the unofficial mod error, then i used the ultimate fix cracks, but still got the error message, though i clicked continue and i could play pets with no problems until 30 mins, 1 or -3 hours, it depends. then it crashes, saying something about ts3w.exe . then i tried those steps ive seen in the forum here, installed superpatch, changed the dep settings, including every .exe files(i could not add some launcher exe files to the exceptions, i dont know why, but i added all other exe-s), used the ultimate fix again, tried everything, but i still get the mod error, even though i dont use any mods and i think i cracked the game correctly. it used to run without errors until i installed pets. but then i tried to uninstall the whole game, and reinstall, but then i got the mod error, its weird, because that time i did not install pets!! and now i have everything installed, even pets and it always crashes after some time.

Could you please help me with this? Please do not recommend to un and reinstall it, beacuse i tried that many times, it does not help.

Thank you very much for your help!!!

Back to top Go down

sims 3 crash after 1-2 hours correct playing, still get unofficial mod error, after ultimate fix& changed dep settings Empty Re: sims 3 crash after 1-2 hours correct playing, still get unofficial mod error, after ultimate fix& changed dep settings

Post by invalidusername Fri 26 Oct 2012, 04:48

What is your base game version? You can find this out by hovering over the base game icon in the bottom left of your launcher.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

sims 3 crash after 1-2 hours correct playing, still get unofficial mod error, after ultimate fix& changed dep settings Empty Re: sims 3 crash after 1-2 hours correct playing, still get unofficial mod error, after ultimate fix& changed dep settings

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 18:37

Thanks for your reply!

My base game version is 1.39.3.018002 according to my launcher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 26 Oct 2012, 19:18

Hello,

Try backing up and removing this folder completely: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 14:23

Hi,

I've tried it again, i started a new game, it crashed after half an our. (and i still get the unofficial mod error)

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 27 Oct 2012, 17:28

invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:48

Thank you very much, I did what you said, i dont get the mod error now, but it crashes after ive done the ultimate fix. it says the same: the sims 3 has stopped working.... appcrash.... its the same that came up before, during the game, but now it crashes immediately..

what have i done wrong? i replaced the .exes with the #crack files

//EDIT

ohhh its 1.42 now thats why it doesnt work?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 30 Oct 2012, 22:10

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 22:26

thank you, ive just read it..

i guess i just need a little patience then:)

but i hope the new update will fix my crash problems...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 30 Oct 2012, 22:51

Hello,

Let's hope so!
Please let us know the result by then.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 23:08

Thanks a lot!!! I'll let you know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top