Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Error when trying to install

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Error when trying to install Empty Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Error when trying to install

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 22:22

Okay so I'm using a Mac.

I installed the base game and it worked fine. Then I installed Late Night and the installation was successful. I was going to install all the games and then apply the cracks and then update and then apply the last crack, so while the installation of Late Night seemed to be successful I haven't actually run it yet. (This is the way that I'm supposed to install them right?)

So after that installation finished, I went and tried to install Diesel Stuff. It wouldn't install though because it said that my base game was not up-to-date, so installation couldn't be completed.

I thought the way that I was going about installing these was correct, but maybe it isn't? Or is there another reason for this error?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Error when trying to install Empty Re: Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Error when trying to install

Post by t2sink Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:08

When Installing you can update to the latest patch level, either with the manual patch, or automatic update through the launcher. That will keep it from displaying base game is not updated enough.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top