Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with Sims 3 Late Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with Sims 3 Late Night Empty Need help with Sims 3 Late Night

Post by Guest Wed 16 Feb 2011, 09:09

I installed the Sims World Adventure, High end lot stuff, Ambitions, and fast lane stuff(in that order). While in the middle of installing Late night I noticed----Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! I have an legit base game but installed the others. So does this mean I will have to uninstall all the games. I will finish installing Late Night + Outdoors (already in the middle)

and

If I do have to uninstall them how do I install them without applying the cracks?

and

Does the ultimate patch apply to the legit base game or just installed ones?

and

If I have to unistall will the cracks disapear or will I need to Factory restore for the (second time Evil or Very Mad )

//EDIT

This is in addition to my other questions

I guess my true question is do I use the cracks provided in the Late Night .rar file in place of the ones in the first four games.

and I don't understand the outdoors stuff at all.

Back to top Go down

Need help with Sims 3 Late Night Empty Re: Need help with Sims 3 Late Night

Post by Admin Thu 17 Feb 2011, 19:06

Hello,

Since the new fix has been released, there's no need to reinstall everything any more. Just install all the expansions you like and apply their cracks.
Also, Late Night and Outdoor Living Stuff múst be installed in order to make this work.

When you're done with all of that, just apply the latest version of this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male