Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky Palms is downloading perfectly fine.. but missing from game. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucky Palms is downloading perfectly fine.. but missing from game. [CLOSED] Empty Lucky Palms is downloading perfectly fine.. but missing from game. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 06:22

Hey guys,

Having issues over here. I have tried downloading lucky palms more than three times now. Each time after deleting I have emptied my world cache and tried to reinstall. Now it is showing as an object in the downloads tab on the installer. The "status" of the download is showing a transparent looking sim bag. I'll attach a picture. All the items in "installed content" seem to be there. I just can't get the world to show up in game in the drop down menu. I have tried everything! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I downloaded directly from the g4w media fire and extracted the files and then tried to download using the installer. I'm out of options Sad

Lucky Palms is downloading perfectly fine.. but missing from game. [CLOSED] Screen10

Back to top Go down

Lucky Palms is downloading perfectly fine.. but missing from game. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Lucky Palms is downloading perfectly fine.. but missing from game. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:34

Any ideas? It's just frustrating when I want to play but I don't have this wonderful neighborhood Sad

Back to top Go down

Lucky Palms is downloading perfectly fine.. but missing from game. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Lucky Palms is downloading perfectly fine.. but missing from game. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 20:21

Anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 04:14

Hello,

Are you mac user? I think you are Very Happy

Post your problem in mac section: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/post?f=32&mode=newtopic . So mac Helpers, and Developers will see it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 06:06

Ah thank you! Didn't even notice that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 06:17

There's a thread about clearing the caches correctly here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5571-i-can-t-install-lucky-palmssolved

Maybe there's something in there that you can try?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sat 17 Nov 2012, 20:24

Hello, please keep your problems limited to one open topic, so others can more easily see what has happened.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t8385-lucky-palms-missing-from-game-pictures-included
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:15

Hello,