Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky Palms for cracked game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucky Palms for cracked game. Empty Lucky Palms for cracked game.

Post by Guest Mon 30 May 2016, 00:33

Hi,

I've been wanting to install the Lucky Palms neighborhood on my cracked game (I also have several cracked expansions/stuff packs installed). The games4theworld version on the "Neighbourhoods" download page pops up a message when I try to install it, saying that I need to update Late Night. I can follow through with this process, but when I try to install it again, the same message comes back. A previous post with this issue directed someone to the games4theworld Mediafire account for a version compatible with a cracked game, but the downloads there have now expired. Can I find this anywhere else?

I should add that I have a Mac, but I do not know that this is a Mac-specific issue, so I posted here.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Lucky Palms for cracked game. Empty Re: Lucky Palms for cracked game.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 May 2016, 00:36

880q wrote:Hi,

I've been wanting to install the Lucky Palms neighborhood on my cracked game (I also have several cracked expansions/stuff packs installed). The games4theworld version on the "Neighbourhoods" download page pops up a message when I try to install it, saying that I need to update Late Night. I can follow through with this process, but when I try to install it again, the same message comes back. A previous post with this issue directed someone to the games4theworld Mediafire account for a version compatible with a cracked game, but the downloads there have now expired. Can I find this anywhere else?

I should add that I have a Mac, but I do not know that this is a Mac-specific issue, so I posted here.

Thank you!

Hello and welcome to the forum !

There you go (---> click to download). Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 May 2016, 01:05

Thank you very much for the quick response! Unfortunately that one is doing the same thing (prompting me to update). Is there something I am doing wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 May 2016, 01:11

880q wrote:Thank you very much for the quick response! Unfortunately that one is doing the same thing (prompting me to update). Is there something I am doing wrong?

You said you were on Mac ? Unfortunately we cannot provide support on it nowadays anymore. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  Maybe you can find an answer to the update-thing here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11808-brand-new-how-to-install-the-sims-3-on-mac-os-guide-read-it-here-now-new

Sorry I can't help more right now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top