Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike Source : the server requires that you be running steam. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Counter Strike Source : the server requires that you be running steam. [CLOSED] Empty Counter Strike Source : the server requires that you be running steam. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 17:26

Hi,
I've downloaded the games4theworld Counter Strike Source version and been playing it for almost a week without ever noticing the slightest problem. Come this morning, I've started getting this message every time I try to connect to a server : "the server requires that you be running steam"
Counter Strike Source : the server requires that you be running steam. [CLOSED] 16909668b382385380dd01346849c05c4e7c2c7d

I never had Steam installed on my Pc, I did not temper with the installation files either. I deleted it, reinstalled, updated anew but nothing seems to be working.

I even installed Steam, but in this latter case, the game refuses simply to launch.

Any help or suggestion will be welcome, I've searched Google for hours and now I'm at a loss for alternatives.

Thank you, and good evening.
PS : I apologize if this is not the right section to post in, I took the first Counter-Strike-Source-Problem-Topic I found and posted in the same section

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike Source : the server requires that you be running steam. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Counter Strike Source : the server requires that you be running steam. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:00

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike Source : the server requires that you be running steam. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Counter Strike Source : the server requires that you be running steam. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 18:58

Thank you, then I'll wait for this new release of yours.
Good evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top