Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Seasons installation with previous Ulti fix? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Seasons installation with previous Ulti fix? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Seasons installation with previous Ulti fix? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 10:29

Hiya!
I am just concerned about installing Sims 3 Seasons with previous Ultimate Fix. When I want to add Seasons to my game or any new expansion upcoming, do i have to re-download and apply a newly updated Ultimate Fix? Like, Do I have to replace and apply all the cracks for every expansion? or Just the expansion I want to add?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons installation with previous Ulti fix? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons installation with previous Ulti fix? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:40

Hello,

Don't worry, we're here! Wink
If you want to be sure, just install everything you want and then all you need to do is re-do step 3 and 4: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
NO need to use all of the folders that come with the Fix, if you follow the instructions on that page carefully.

Good luck and please let us know if you need any more assistance!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons installation with previous Ulti fix? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons installation with previous Ulti fix? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 09:27

Hello,
I have decided to re-apply all the cracks just to be safe Smile And It worked wonderfully.
Thank you for your support and this site. Best Sims 3 support ever! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 19 Nov 2012, 18:30

Hello,

You're most welcome!
Glad to hear it's working now!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need any more assistance! Sims 3 Seasons installation with previous Ulti fix? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top