Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to Place Ice Lounge and Stones Throw Greenhouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to Place Ice Lounge and Stones Throw Greenhouse Empty Unable to Place Ice Lounge and Stones Throw Greenhouse

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 22:45

I downloaded the Ice Lounge and the Stones Throw Greenhouse venues from the Mediafire account, had no problems getting them in my library. But when I went to place them in my game, it doesn't work. Even properly-sized, fully-routed lots aren't showing up when I go to place them. I have no idea why.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Unable to Place Ice Lounge and Stones Throw Greenhouse Empty Re: Unable to Place Ice Lounge and Stones Throw Greenhouse

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 22:51

Hello,

Why can't you place them? You get the red blocks?
Do you have any Mods or Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to Place Ice Lounge and Stones Throw Greenhouse Empty Re: Unable to Place Ice Lounge and Stones Throw Greenhouse

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 23:00

No red blocks, just no available empty lots show up for me to place them in when I select them. Even though there ARE available lots. It makes no sense. And yes, I have a lot of mods, from NRaas, Bluegenjutsu, Shimrod, Twoftmama, and Velocitygrass. None of them list this problem on their mod forums, though, and I haven't ever had trouble placing any other lots before. I can place other lots, just not those two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 23:04

Well did you make sure you checked the empty lots as Community lots (Visitors allowed for Greenhouse and Hangout for the Ice Lounge) before trying to paste them? Also, will the size fit ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 23:05

Yep, I made sure to select the right lot types, and the sizes are exactly right. I even tried putting them in lots bigger then they needed, just to see, but no success.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 23:12

Well what's exactly happening? When you click the lot on the library and try to click the empty lot, what it says? Or you place the lot and can't see it?
I have both files from the MediaFire acc and they work perfectly fine for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 23:21

I CAN'T place the lot in an empty lot, because all the empty lot icons disappear when I select the venue. They're not red, or gray, or the normal blue, they're just.... gone.

UPDATE: I managed to place the greenhouse by making a new lot from scratch using the World Editor, but still no luck with the lounge. Can't place it no matter what I try.

//EDIT

The screenshot below is from the
Lunar Lakes save, trying to place the lounge in an empty 30x30 hangout
lot. It doesn't even show as grayed-out, it just disappears, like the
lot isn't even registering. It does that with all community lots when I
try to place it, even ones I make myself. I just don't get it.

Unable to Place Ice Lounge and Stones Throw Greenhouse 2s8o8ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 19 Nov 2012, 17:24

Hello,

Please try removing ALL your Mods and Custom Content first.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top