Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stones throw greenhouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stones throw greenhouse Empty Stones throw greenhouse

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 19:16

Hi all, sorry to seem dumb but I am having serious issues and cant find a way to sort it myself, I recently downloaded the greenhouse from here (fixed version) but when I built it I couldn't get the roof on, so then i placed a flat roof and the roof went on but then I cant plant things as it says it has to be planted outside, so I took the flat roof off and it still says the same, so I took the door off and can plant things BUT what will happen when it rains and snows? (I havent got that far into the season since building it), I have seen on the sims3 site that it rains and snows inside the greenhouse and I want to avoid that

here is what I did to build greenhouse, can you tell me what and if I did wrong please

1. build mode place walls
2. place windows in all walls
3. place a door
4. put wallpaper inside and out ( to stop sims being unhappy about unfinished room)
5. place roofing from buy/decor mode

when i tried to put veg that i had already started growing it wouldn't let me hence taking the door off.

would appreciate feedback from anyone who has had/solved the problems that have/might occur

Thanks Fiona

Back to top Go down

Stones throw greenhouse Empty Re: Stones throw greenhouse

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 19:42

A lot of us have the same issues with the Greenhouse, even with the fixed. You will have to use the moveobjects on cheat to plant and turn it off after you are done (moveobjects off).

Not sure if you know how to the cheat, but I will show you in case (this according to Win7):

1) Hold the keys: CTRL SHIFT and C

2) A bluish line will appear along the top. Type in moveObjects on and then hit ENTER

3) Move your plants anywhere you want to plant them, but be careful because you won't have boundry restraints and can actually place plants on top of each other or other items.

4) When finished, repeat steps 1 and 2 with the exception type the word off instead of on to deactivate the cheat.

Hope this helps and hope i didn't miss any steps??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 22:47

Hi, yes i did the moveobjects thing when building but didn't think I needed it in game hm that's a pain they should have worked this bug out before releasing it, thanks for that Fi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 Jan 2013, 20:18

Hello there,

Sorry for the late reply!
Is there anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male