Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The worlds in World Adventures. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The worlds in World Adventures. [SOLVED] Empty The worlds in World Adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 26 Feb 2011, 00:17

PLEASE HELP ME. My worlds in expansion pack World adventures ARE NOT IN THE MAIN MENU FOR ME TO SELECT. confused

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

The worlds in World Adventures. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The worlds in World Adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 26 Feb 2011, 10:47

Hello,

You can not select which game you want to start. The new features that come with an expansion pack, are automatically added to the game.
When you start any of the expansions' launchers, you'll always come in the same game, so it doesn't matter which launcher you start either.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The worlds in World Adventures. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The worlds in World Adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 26 Feb 2011, 16:00

Looks like this
The worlds in World Adventures. [SOLVED] Mms3_b12

see, I cannot select Egypt, France, nor China
it only says the worlds that come with Late Night, Ambitions, and Base game plus the new world online Barnacle Bay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 27 Feb 2011, 00:36

Hello,

You can get to Egypt, France or China by selecting the travel option from your Phone or via your Computer. (In-game)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Mar 2011, 18:34

@ mirenbhakta

Admin is right. You can not START a game in Egypt, France or China. You must begin the game in one of the the three available cities on the list. Then your Sim can use his/her phone to "travel" to those countries for a short time (vacation). When the sims vacation time has ended he/she will return to his own home world. Then you sim must wait two days before going on another vacation.

I wish i could stay in one of the other "worlds". There is a lot to do that is totally different from the every day normal life of the sims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2011, 00:15

I found a Sims 3 mod that can change how long you can stay at a certain vacation but your visa level still depends on it but even if you have no visa points you can still stay there for at least 100 days minimum and 1,000 maximum. going to make a topic with all the best stuff i find. Soon, I hope

Happy Gaming Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 04 Mar 2011, 14:31

mirenbhakta wrote:I found a Sims 3 mod that can change how long you can stay at a certain vacation but your visa level still depends on it but even if you have no visa points you can still stay there for at least 100 days minimum and 1,000 maximum. going to make a topic with all the best stuff i find. Soon, I hope

Happy Gaming Smile
Hello,

That topic can be found here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t864-awesome-stuff-for-sims-3-updated-meaning-new

Well, sounds like a cool mod to me!
For now, problems solved, topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top