Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 + Exp. Packs - Problem. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 + Exp. Packs - Problem. [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 3 + Exp. Packs - Problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 01 Mar 2011, 21:30

Hi, i download The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Ambitions from you, and i have a problem, i tell you what im do:

1. I installed The Sims 3
2. I installed The Sims 3 - Ambitions (in pop-up which tell me that i must update TS3 i click yes)
3. I use from THE SIMS 3 latest FIX cracks from folder (NOT FROM FOLDER "# Crack")
4. Then im open The Sims 3 Launcher and it says that my version of The Sims 3 is not correct with version of expasion pack..When im click OK i cant do anything...its working as "Not Responding"...i cant click on any button... and it shown version 0.0.0.0

Please help me..im new here and im downloading now from you Fast Lane Stuff, and i hope that im not downlading it for nothing..
THANKS!

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Last edited by Admin on Sat 05 Mar 2011, 23:07; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot some things)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 + Exp. Packs - Problem. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 + Exp. Packs - Problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Tue 01 Mar 2011, 22:06

Hello,

Please install Fast Lane Stuff when it's done. When it has finished installing, apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems (Follow all steps as described in the included "# Installation Guide.txt"!"

If your game still doesn't work, please post it here.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 + Exp. Packs - Problem. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 + Exp. Packs - Problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 01 Mar 2011, 22:36

Ok im going to do this:

1. Install The Sims 3
2. Install The Sims 3 - Ambitions
3. Install The Sims 3 - Fast Lane Stuff
4. Apply crack from folder
5. Open the launcher..update it
6. Apply crack from "Crack" folder

its correct ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 01 Mar 2011, 22:52

tomco999 wrote:Ok im going to do this:

1. Install The Sims 3
2. Install The Sims 3 - Ambitions
3. Install The Sims 3 - Fast Lane Stuff
4. Apply crack from folder
5. Open the launcher..update it
6. Apply crack from "Crack" folder

its correct ?
Hello,

Yes, that's correct. But just saying, at step 4, those aren't the cracks, those are the original .exe and .dll files you need, otherwise you can't update and you'll get the "Invalid File" error. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Mar 2011, 12:19

Im do what im said...and when the update want update Fast Lane..after updating it says "Invalid File" error.. WHY?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 02 Mar 2011, 13:40

tomco999 wrote:Im do what im said...and when the update want update Fast Lane..after updating it says "Invalid File" error.. WHY?
Hello,

Please read the steps very carefully on where and in which folder to put the first set of files. If you put them in the wrong folder, you'll get this error.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Mar 2011, 14:31

im put original files in /Game/Bin as in Guide...and after update it show error..

so im try it again..and you going with me step by step......im put those files in these three games..i open the launcher..pop-up shows if i want to update the game..because is there a new update, click yes, .....waiting for download.........download..prepairing to install..installing...when install almost reach end..it get paused, little window opens, do something...then close and says the error..so im close it...i try to "DON´T UPDATE" it and put cracks without updates to the folders..open launcher..it says that update is available, i type Close/No and click Play.... AND IT WORKS YET! I LOVE YOU!

//EDIT

but..there is another problem now..i have installed Ambitions too, in launcher they lighting (you know, it shows that it´s installed) and when im playing..i cant work with my sim..he is working himself as in "The Sims 3" without expansions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Mar 2011, 23:15

@ Amin

are we forgetting the outdoor living stuff expansion??

Amin edit: Amin is editing your message, lol.

- AMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 03 Mar 2011, 00:29

tomco999 wrote:im put original files in /Game/Bin as in Guide...and after update it show error..

so im try it again..and you going with me step by step......im put those files in these three games..i open the launcher..pop-up shows if i want to update the game..because is there a new update, click yes, .....waiting for download.........download..prepairing to install..installing...when install almost reach end..it get paused, little window opens, do something...then close and says the error..so im close it...i try to "DON´T UPDATE" it and put cracks without updates to the folders..open launcher..it says that update is available, i type Close/No and click Play.... AND IT WORKS YET! I LOVE YOU!

//EDIT

but..there is another problem now..i have installed Ambitions too, in launcher they lighting (you know, it shows that it´s installed) and when im playing..i cant work with my sim..he is working himself as in "The Sims 3" without expansions
Hello,

Well... I think this is an in-game problem. Have you tried actually going to (for example) the fire department and look for work. Because I forgot how you could find work in Ambitions.

LadyYepperz wrote:@ Amin

are we forgetting the outdoor living stuff expansion??

Amin edit: Amin is editing your message, lol.

- AMIN
I don't think that is causing this particular problem.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Mar 2011, 20:30

Hi, you can lock this, im bought all of exp. packs and stuffs (outdoor liv. no..i heard that this stuff is boring..but sometime maybe i download it from you, thanks for everything..i´ll write you ! THANKS, bye bye Smile

PS: Ambitions have a bug, everytime when im do anything in fire station on car it crash..or if im get a job in fire department and then with other sim get in other job (of course in job which is added by Ambitions). Maybe its because when i had it downloaded from you, i had other versions of game (example: Sims 3 - 1.4.2 , Ambitions - 1.0.7.2, Fast Lane - 1.0.8.2 - ONLY EXAMPLES) But maybe its a bug...but i thanks you for it! I hope that you will be there for long long time. BYE! Smile
sorry for bad english Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 05 Mar 2011, 23:07

tomco999 wrote:Hi, you can lock this, im bought all of exp. packs and stuffs (outdoor liv. no..i heard that this stuff is boring..but sometime maybe i download it from you, thanks for everything..i´ll write you ! THANKS, bye bye Smile

PS: Ambitions have a bug, everytime when im do anything in fire station on car it crash..or if im get a job in fire department and then with other sim get in other job (of course in job which is added by Ambitions). Maybe its because when i had it downloaded from you, i had other versions of game (example: Sims 3 - 1.4.2 , Ambitions - 1.0.7.2, Fast Lane - 1.0.8.2 - ONLY EXAMPLES) But maybe its a bug...but i thanks you for it! I hope that you will be there for long long time. BYE! Smile
sorry for bad english Smile
Hello,

Good, you chose the easy way. The bug thing; you can try to uninstall everything completely, restart your PC and then reinstall everything and then update to the latest version. Should work fine that way. If not, it's a bug.

For now, good luck and have fun playing! Feel free to join us if you have any more problems.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top