Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Problem with Installing Expansion Packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Problem with Installing Expansion Packs Empty Sims 3 Problem with Installing Expansion Packs

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 14:23

So I have downloaded Sims 3 and installed it with ISO (idk if I did it right or wrong, but it works and its installed now.) Then I installed Sims 3 seaons which I downloaded from somewhere else, and it installed perfectly fine too. But when I tried to install Late Night or Ambitions it didnt work. It wants me to put in the disk 1 and I don't have the iso versions of them? It didnt want disk 1 in seasons but  it does with older expansion packs. Please help me, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Problem with Installing Expansion Packs Empty Re: Sims 3 Problem with Installing Expansion Packs

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 15:21

If you got the expansions from Games4theWorld, it shouldn't say to insert the disk. I suggest reading and following these instructions:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

I really do hope this works for you.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Problem with Installing Expansion Packs Empty Re: Sims 3 Problem with Installing Expansion Packs

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 15:22

Thank you, that's what I am doing now, I decided to install every expansion pack from this website since others don't work. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 15:26

The ones from Games4theWorld seem to have less problems working. The problems that do happen usually just require the Ultimate Fix or Manual Patch. You shouldn't have any trouble. If you do I will be logged in the chat for a few hours today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 07:13

I also had problem with the the sim 3 outdoor living stuff expansion, which i download form this site. I follow the installation guide from the extracted file exactly, but I was screwed. According to the installation guide, I had to change my current version 1.55 to 1.19. After installing it, my launcher keep saying I have error and i can go to log to find more information. So i uninstalled it, nothing worked so i uninstalled all the expansions, then updated my game and installed them again. So there is another way to install ts3 outdoor living stuff expansion easier? Please help me, because I love that expansion so bad and i dont want to do the uninstall thing again, its a pain. Thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 08:09

Install the base game, use manual patch, install the expansions, use the crack from into the future or the crack from the ultimate fix. Your game should work. What I did for mine was I installed Into the Future first. This puts the game fully updated and it wont revert back to an earlier version. Then I installed the rest of them and the order doesn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 08:46

Thank you, it works now. You are my savior   Razz  Razz  Razz  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top