Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me G4TW!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me G4TW! Empty Help me G4TW!

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 03:02

Hello G4TW,

I installed all the Store items from here "mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4" (took about 15/20 minutes for 560/570 sims3pack files)

The launcher goes through the install process as normal, and when it's finished they appear as ''installed'', but they don't show up in-game and if I restart the launcher they are ''uninstalled'' again.

I take 15 sims3pack files at a time, but the same problem... (took about 50/60 minutes for 560/570 sims3pack files)

Forgot to mention, the game is freshly installed, last time I installed it was before re-formating. So there's no cache to clear...

The .world files appear in InstalledWorlds and the weird .package files appear in DCbackups (have the right size too).

They just don't show up in game, and if I restart the launcher they don't apear as installed anymore (if I install them again it creates duplicates of the .world and .package files).

I have The Sims 3 + all expansion and stuff packs, all from G4TW, updated and the Ultimate Fix.

Back to top Go down

Help me G4TW! Empty Re: Help me G4TW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:14

Hello,

Still, try clearing the caches. It sounds weird I know, but try it. If that doesn't work (or if you can't be bothered Laughing) look at an alternative method.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 15:35

I downloaded the CC Magic... i installed all the sims3pack + packages files... now i need to test if all things are in game..

For what is Store Fixes 19.11.2012?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Nov 2012, 10:00

Hello,

The store fixes are designed to correct a number of problems with premium content that are caused by decrapifying it. All the items you download have been decrapified for use with a cracked game.
For example: your sim being teleported away when trying to use the spellbook, or the deep fryer that doesn't work right.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 23:08

I using CC Magic, this program make automatic "Mods" folder.

In "Mods" folder i have only this folders "Packages" and "Cache".

Inside "Cache" folder i have "Sets" and "Config" folders.
Inside "Sets" folder i have "Default" folder.

So all i have to do is to drag all of this files "ccmerged.package", "StoreFix_DecrapFixes.package", "StoreFix_Fixes.package" and "StoreFix_UnAwesome.package" in: (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages ?

And for packages files i need to make the Overrides folder and drag this files "StoreFix_DecrapFixes.package", "StoreFix_Fixes.package" and
"StoreFix_UnAwesome.package" in: (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Overrides ?

I want to mention again this... i do not have the "Overrides" folder when i install the CC Magic ... i have only this 2 folders "Packages" and "Cache".

What is this Awesomemod?

If you’re using Awesomemod, you SHOULD NOT use "StoreFix_UnAwesome.package".

I have The Sims 3 Store, all from G4TW "mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4". so i need to use this file "StoreFix_UnAwesome.package" or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 23:26

The Awesome Mod is little program that changes the game play in Sims 3 and since you don't know what it is, you have nothing to worry about - I think.

About overrides folder - I guess you either created your own folders or got your Mods Folder from a different place than from here.
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

Get this one in stead and delete the other - just in case.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top