Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! Empty The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening!

Post by Admin Sat 24 Nov 2012, 22:44

The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 505735234 The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 505735234 The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 505735234 The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 505735234 The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 505735234 The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 505735234 The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 505735234 The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 505735234
Dear ® Games4theworld user,

Grab your gear and prepare! The Games4theworld Exchange has officially opened its doors.

Spread the word and join our grand opening at www.games4theworld.forumotion.com !

What is the Games4theworld Exchange? Easy! Create your own The Sims 3 item, sim, lot or whatever else you like and SHARE it with all your fellow The Sims 3 gamers out there, via The Games4theworld Exchange! (All free, as usual)
DO NOT forget to read the Games4theworld Exchange rules, as we take them very serious.

Most important of all: HAVE FUN!

Ps. You may post questions regarding the Games4theworld Exchange here, just do not post any non-related problems and/or questions, we'll remove those.

Last edited by Admin on Sun 23 Dec 2012, 12:22; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! Empty Re: The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening!

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 23:34

Awesome! Great idea!

Back to top Go down

The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! Empty Re: The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening!

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 23:41

Perfect!! Thank you very much for this idea.

Last edited by TCPCohen on Mon 26 Nov 2012, 09:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 00:19

This is very exciting! I can't wait to come up with some ideas and see what others have come up with!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 02:14

Great! I can't wait to see what you guys have to share. I have a question. How many pics are allowed per post? I'm a house builder and people like to see what they are getting from different views. Just wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Nov 2012, 09:52

Kalisa424 wrote:Great! I can't wait to see what you guys have to share. I have a question. How many pics are allowed per post? I'm a house builder and people like to see what they are getting from different views. Just wondering.

For a house I'd say, one of each floor to show the lay out, a back and front view of the exterior and perhaps a few interior shots like, entering the living room or entering the kitchen.
Perhaps a better option is, one picture in the post and a link/links with more pictures. That way you can show as many you like and you can show pictures as big as a well, a house Laughing
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:33

Hello !! how exactly do i join or open the exchange ??
(i know this is a question and i'm probably annoying for asking it but i'm just not familiar with the use of this site Very Happy Very Happy) thanks in advance Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:36

Karkar2468 wrote:Hello !! how exactly do i join or open the exchange ??
(i know this is a question and i'm probably annoying for asking it but i'm just not familiar with the use of this site Very Happy Very Happy) thanks in advance Razz
Hello,

Read the Exchange rules here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6365-cc-guidelines-rules-read-this-first
You can upload your creations here and share them with everyone, for free.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:43

Admin wrote:
Karkar2468 wrote:Hello !! how exactly do i join or open the exchange ??
Hello,

Read the Exchange rules here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6365-cc-guidelines-rules-read-this-first
You can upload your creations here and share them with everyone, for free.
Thanks sooo much admin !!!! i was soo lost !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 15:34

Will start on some creations as soon as possible!! Wink
Wonder what will be my first venture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 10:34

Arg... New here and I really want to upload a house onto this exchange...Issue is that i can't Private Message the Admin...

"You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages."

What is post limit? (Dump Question Noob )
And for the new members who wants to upload stuff onto the exchange, are you able to abolish this restriction?

Oh and if i want to have a link to more pictures for my house, which is the best website I should upload them to?

And is a house which requires every single Sims 3 object installed allowed? (Meaning all Expansion and Stuff and Store items)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:32

Hello.

I had no idea there was a post limit for sending PM's. Please check back later for Admin's reply on the matter.
It's no problem if your house requires every EP/SP and store stuff, those who do not have the required objects will be notified that those objects were replaced by proxies.
You could use some online photoalbum if you wanted to share more pictures of your house, or a blog if you have it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 15:34

So excited, maybe I will actually upload some of my homes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 16:44

Hmm... What a Funtastic idea ! Wink I hope 4 all the best here.But, I have a demand Smile . Can anyone who have uploaded their content show something like "This content was made in TS3 WA, Ambitions, etc..) and, does anyone have a CAW or CAP? Can someone upload it and give it (the link) to me? Thanks! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 02:39

Whoo-hoo! Can't wait to use it. Thanks so much for opening it up cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 04:00

Hello,

I have a question, i will give to Admin the link first after posting it. or Post it first and give the link to Admin? Question scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Tue 27 Nov 2012, 04:23

zobat78 wrote:Arg... New here and I really want to upload a house onto this exchange...Issue is that i can't Private Message the Admin...

What is post limit? (Dump Question Noob )
And for the new members who wants to upload stuff onto the exchange, are you able to abolish this restriction?)
Lady ElDi wrote:Hello.

I had no idea there was a post limit for sending PM's. Please check back later for Admin's reply on the matter.
It's no problem if your house requires every EP/SP and store stuff, those who do not have the required objects will be notified that those objects were replaced by proxies.
You could use some online photoalbum if you wanted to share more pictures of your house, or a blog if you have it.

I think the post limit for sending private messages is 1. Just to make people have to post a post before able to send PM's, which isn't all the bad. So try to send a PM again, it should be fine.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 04:30

I'm wondering how to create a CC and save them? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 27 Nov 2012, 07:51

kceres31 wrote:I'm wondering how to create a CC and save them? Very Happy

I'll explain it quickly, but I do believe Admin is going to make a video on exporting stuff.
Say you're building a house to share on the exchange, and it's just finished. Go back into edit town mode and select the house, some kind of pop-up will come up with information about it. In the left corner, at the bottom, are icons. Look for one that resembles an arrow pointing up to a *, you'll see that icon in create-a-style, but also on a sims' information in the sim bin. Clicking that icon will export a sims3pack, which can be found in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Exports.

@ Cezra, PM your link to Admin and he'll upload it to mediafire and he'll send you a link for your post.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 08:41

Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 27 Nov 2012, 22:21

zobat78 wrote:Arg... New here and I really want to upload a house onto this exchange...Issue is that i can't Private Message the Admin...

What is post limit? (Dump Question The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 1490881299 )
And for the new members who wants to upload stuff onto the exchange, are you able to abolish this restriction?

Oh and if i want to have a link to more pictures for my house, which is the best website I should upload them to?

And is a house which requires every single Sims 3 object installed allowed? (Meaning all Expansion and Stuff and Store items)
Hello there,

Sorry, that's spam prevention.
If you still can't PM me, feel free to send an e-mail to Games4theworld@hotmail.com and put something like "The Games4theworld Exchange item upload".

cezra31 wrote:Hello,

I have a question, i will give to Admin the link first after posting it. or Post it first and give the link to Admin? Question scratch
Doesn't really matter. You can, for example, post your topic and put something like "Link soon" in it, while waiting for the final link.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:17

I have the same problem as zobat78, but followed the instrucs, so if your email is full and spammed - it's just little, old and ODD me sending a mail or two... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:33

Auntie Bella wrote:I have the same problem as zobat78, but followed the instrucs, so if your email is full and spammed - it's just little, old and ODD me sending a mail or two... Rolling Eyes
Hi there,

You too get the "Post limit" error? Shocked
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:35

Admin wrote:
Auntie Bella wrote:I have the same problem as zobat78, but followed the instrucs, so if your email is full and spammed - it's just little, old and ODD me sending a mail or two... Rolling Eyes
Hi there,

You too get the "Post limit" error? Shocked

Nono, not at all. The Games4theworld Exchange grand opening! 2279017149
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Very Happy Embarassed

#EDIT

If I remove my mods folders and CC from other creators, when I create lots, sims and stuff, then export them, when I'm done, they won't be included in the package, right?
And I can put it right back in and play my game as usually?
Thous librerating others from the annoyance of my warnings and stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 01:41

YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH! I really couldn't wait for this. And as I promised Admin Im working on that world I promised, funny thing my son asked me how far I got today, cuz he's anxious for me to upload to see what you guys think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top