Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screenshots by Jessy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Screenshots by Jessy Empty Screenshots by Jessy

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 05:40

So, I figured since the exchange is open, I'd share some screenshots I've taken the last couple of days with ya'll. I just wanna let everyone know in advanced; if these pictures are ginormous, it's because my computer screen is a 27" TV Monitor, (which plays 1080p hd movies awesomely!) so.. that's the reason with them being so big. And I didn't take the time to resize, which I will next time I post (if I'm not forced to do it now) if they are way tooooo big. But yeah, anyways. Here's pictures from my game so far.

Here's my sim, Angel, getting abducted. This is actually the second time. I just didn't get a pic of the first one.
Screenshots by Jessy 2v2wion

The UFO dropping her off during it pouring.
Screenshots by Jessy 30mtwzk

Ok, so background story. She started going out with a sim that I made especially for her. But he lived with his sister (and I had some cheats on) and she caught him 'hooking up' *wink-wink* with his little sister. So she said "Ew, gross, we're done." Well, he had let her move out and move in his grandparent's house (because they had died and left the house to him and his sister, but they didn't wanna live in it so they moved out and the house sat empty so he offered her to move in it since she lived in a two story shack) but when she broke up with him, he kicked her out, so she had no were to go but to live on this tiny little peice of land. Well, she invited her BFF, Christopher Steel (from Sunset Valley, yes) to move in with her. So here's the picture of them sleeping in sleeping bags in the middle of a blizzard.
Screenshots by Jessy 2zsmfio

Snow from map veiw (I'm happy and took pics because this is the first time I've made it actually to play with snow XD )
Screenshots by Jessy 2s64q2r

Angel and Christopher about to freeze 'solid'
Screenshots by Jessy O56nnp

More blizzard piccies
Screenshots by Jessy Jfen2s

Christopher frozen solid Twisted Evil
Screenshots by Jessy Sgoby1

Angel about to be frozen. Which she was saved, I just didn't get a picture of her savior. And Christopher lived too Sad But they no longer live together. Now she lives with her savior, Noah Hoper. They just celebrated Snowflake Day Very Happy
Screenshots by Jessy 2zroo6f

And the final pic that I have right now. Angel and her 'romantic intrest' Clark Sauer. He's a handyman Smile And they ain't goin out yet, but they might be before long.
Screenshots by Jessy 2j0ggnn

So that's all the pictures I've got to share. Hope ya'll like ♥️

Back to top Go down

Screenshots by Jessy Empty Re: Screenshots by Jessy

Post by Admin Wed 28 Nov 2012, 16:31

Haha, what's up with all the people freezing to death?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 16:46

Well, I was trying to kill him off, because he had this crazy music attached to him and it was driving me crazy, but he wouldn't die. He just waited a couple sim hours and got up like nothing happened and went back to bed. But I moved Noah in real fast to save Angel, because knowing my luck, she'd freeze and die and I couldn't have that. So yeah Very Happy What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 28 Nov 2012, 16:48

Wow, you guys seem to take this game really serious!

Thank you for your contribution to the Games4theworld Exchange though!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Nov 2012, 17:38

Admin wrote:Wow, you guys seem to take this game really serious!

When I first started playing The Sims 2, I made a female. I put a lot of time in creating her and I was so happy with her! She met this guy and they really hit it off and she got pregnant and he moved in and I found out he was a romance sim and had several girls on the side that he wanted to kiss and "woohoo" with.

So I let him drown in the pool.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 28 Nov 2012, 20:00

Lady ElDi wrote:

When I first started playing The Sims 2, I made a female. I put a lot of time in creating her and I was so happy with her! She met this guy and they really hit it off and she got pregnant and he moved in and I found out he was a romance sim and had several girls on the side that he wanted to kiss and "woohoo" with.

So I let him drown in the pool.
Woaah!
Screenshots by Jessy 3p0euc

I hope this is not a reflection of your real life.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Nov 2012, 20:49

Nah I don't believe in violence at all. And I'm notorious, I don't even use unnecessary violence when I play games Laughing But that just pissed me off.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 01:23

Lady ElDi wrote:Nah I don't believe in violence at all. And I'm notorious, I don't even use unnecessary violence when I play games Laughing But that just pissed me off.

...well, it isn't violence taking away the latter, when he's in it.
It's his own goddamn fault, if he can't get up.
If he wanted to play in big, wet holes, then let him play for the love of god!

However if he can get in there without help, surely he also can get out without any help!
Regardless what you do - just let him know, that you're a pissed off and send a message to every sim male out there.

Does any one remembers Mrs. Crumplebottom from The Sims 2?
I liked her, since she was quick getting the message - after only once turning all her needs down to red and made her wimp after she hit my female sim with her bag.
It took the males sims a couple of times connecting the ends before they stopped cheating on my sim or making her mad.
Which in some cases made my own sim look up to me, when I asked her to flirt with a new man after her former boyfriend went crying home with wet pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 03:21

Thank you for your contribution to the Games4theworld Exchange though!
Yes, I take it quite serious sometimes, especially when I'm playing a family I really love Smile

And no problem. I love showing off pictures of my game, I just usually don't lol.

Lady ElDi wrote:Nah I don't believe in violence at all. And I'm notorious, I don't even use unnecessary violence when I play games Laughing But that just pissed me off.

I'm really not a violent person in rl, in-fact I'm quite passive, but I love my sims to fight and be tortured. Ever since TS2 I've love killing sims in violent ways. I don't do it much anymore. I even downloaded to Dexter Bear from MTS and used it for a while. It was pretty fun lol.

But anyway, here's some more pics of Angel and stuff. And they are resized alien

Angel talking to her abductor. She found out that it likes Classical music Laughing
Screenshots by Jessy Aqwic

And finally! After about 5 sim days the snow is finally melting!
Screenshots by Jessy 2h6eq9j

Here's Noah and Angel fixing to watch the ball drop on New Years Eve.
Screenshots by Jessy 2zxmekx

Of course, Angel being the unlucky sim she is, the TV broke literally minutes before the dropping.
Screenshots by Jessy 2gshi5c

So to make it up to her, Noah took her to dinner after she got off work.
Screenshots by Jessy 1pihdi

But right after she ate, she got a call from Stiles McGraw to have a date, so she ditched Noah.
Screenshots by Jessy 2ug10es

They met at the junk yard.
Screenshots by Jessy 35bgpax

He expressed his hatred for stereos.
Screenshots by Jessy 33uea1s

Then they did the 'cha-cha-cha'.
Screenshots by Jessy Zyc7x1

Then, at 20°F or -6.66667°C it started to rain.. (I know the temperature because I checked)
Screenshots by Jessy 241uo7s

The snow started melting, I barely got a picture before it all disappeared.
Screenshots by Jessy 2q9gmmh

Oh, I also got to Spring for the first time eva!! cheers I'm so happy XD And I captured the first budding signs of life Very Happy
Screenshots by Jessy Tahus6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jul 2014, 10:48

I know it's been over a year, but a lot has happened since then. Sadly, I don't have any pictures after this point until her child, but I will just catch y'all up and add in the pictures I do have later (I'm on the laptop, they're on the desktop).

Angel and started dating Clark, and Noah was trying to hook up with his childhood babysitter. Clark wasn't really spending any time with Angel, so she started hanging out more with Noah. When Love Day came along, Noah was still single and Angel might as well had been because Clark was "busy" or "didn't feel like it"... I don't really remember. So Angel and Noah ended up spending the whole Love Day together, and she even cheated on Clark. After Love Day, she and Noah ended up getting feelings for each other and Angel began cheating on her boyfriend a lot. I think it was around the end of Summer, she found out she was pregnant, and broke up Clark (he wasn't happy. guess he thought he didn't have to contribute to this relationship) and started dating Noah. But Noah wanted more, so he asked her to marry him... she accepted. cheers 

They got married during the fall and didn't get a honeymoon (they did, but my game crashed while they were trying to go home from France and I didn't redo it). My secret Santa built them the cutest little home and they moved in there. There was a few times I didn't think they would make it, but they did and they welcomed their first daughter, Baylee Hobson into the world in the spring. Angel was the perfect stay at home mommy and Noah was the perfect working father, and it was wasn't long before they welcomed their second child (also born in the spring) Elizabeth Hobson.

The house was only two bedroom and one and half bath, so I did some renovations. I added a new master bedroom upstairs (which made the living room bigger) and took out the half bath, but in a wash room and added a full bath to the new master room. So the girls had their own room. Everything was hunky dorey for a while. The Baylee started school, Angel was still staying at home with Elizabeth and Noah was still working to support his family. Angel became pregnant again and that summer (before she popped) Baylee begged for a family vacation. So they went to a resort to stay for a few days. Baylee ended up drowning in the pool (no fault of my own, it was just an accident). Angel was devastated and so was Noah. They almost got divorced, but didn't. Angel was on her way to a doctor's appointment with Elizabeth when a car hit the taxi she was in. It killed her and the driver, but Elizabeth was okay.

Noah moved out of that house and into a different house. It wasn't until Elizabeth was a child that he began trying to date again. Being the spoiled little brat she was, she wasn't having none of it. She did grow out of it after a while though. Noah got remarried to golddigger who desperately wanted to become a vampire... and/or take one away from his wife (who actually was the father of Elizabeth's best friend). So she got her wish and Noah divorced her, and he dated a little, but nothing ever too serious. Until Elizabeth was a teenager. He married a woman (who actually looked like him a bit). She's a kind woman who actually loves Elizabeth -not like his last one- and helped Noah take care of her until her birthday.

After Elizabeth's birthday, she moved into her parents old house with her girlfriend. Her girlfriend ended up stealing all her money and any valuables Lizzie had. She got a job to be a singer, because that's her dream. The last time I played, she got a call from her step mom that her dad was sick and wouldn't live long, so she's currently moved back in with her parents until he dies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 05 Jul 2014, 20:50

Oh wow, lol.
Thank you for your update on the story! Razz
You seem to take this very seriously.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :