Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screenshots not showing up in launcher/screenshots folder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Screenshots not showing up in launcher/screenshots folder?  Empty Screenshots not showing up in launcher/screenshots folder?

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 20:10

I know this is a known mac problem with mac users. But I have taken a lot of pictures, and on the game it says it was saved. But when I go to look in the screenshots folder, the folder is empty. I have all the expansions except for World Adventures. I also have most of the stuff packs from here too. On the ultimate fix, I did the manual update and installed it. But this still didn't fix the problem with the screenshots not being saved.

Does anyone know a solution?

My game version is 12.0.273. (Isn't it supposed to be 1.33.2?) When I installed the update, the version on my launcher didn't change. Would the version I have be causing this screenshot problem?

I hope I can fix this. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Screenshots not showing up in launcher/screenshots folder?  Empty Re: Screenshots not showing up in launcher/screenshots folder?

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 21:30

The launcher is up to date.
it supposed to be showing 12.0.273
And uhm i will search for you.

Gretz

Back to top Go down

Screenshots not showing up in launcher/screenshots folder?  Empty Re: Screenshots not showing up in launcher/screenshots folder?

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 22:41

Thank you:) I am hoping my screenshots will start saving soon. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top