Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Late Night Patching Problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Late Night Patching Problem. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Late Night Patching Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 21 Mar 2011, 02:36

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your effort and what you do to help simmers enjoy the game.

I downloaded your latest sims 3 fix. and copied all the files into the folders you mentioned, then started updating the game from the sims 3 launcher as usual, all worked fine until it came to the end and told me there was a problem with Late Night files and it couldn't finish the process.

I have to mention that I downloaded all the games from torrent files on the net, not sure if one of them are yours, but I don't think so. Anyway they worked fine so far, but my current patch is 6.0.81.009001

I hope I was doing somethign wrong, but so far, I'm sure I was copying the files where they belong to.

Thanks for your help in advance..

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Late Night Patching Problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Late Night Patching Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 21 Mar 2011, 11:25

Hello,

If you read the Installation Guide of the fix, it says that you also need to install our Outdoor Living Stuff expansion from www.games4theworld.org .
Please do so.

When the installation has finished, just re-apply the fix and the game should work fine. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Late Night Patching Problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Late Night Patching Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 00:09

Admin wrote:Hello,

If you read the Installation Guide of the fix, it says that you also need to install our Outdoor Living Stuff expansion from www.games4theworld.org .
Please do so.

When the installation has finished, just re-apply the fix and the game should work fine. Good luck!

Thanks, I'll download it and I'll keep you updated on this post.
I shall reply tomorrow Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 22 Mar 2011, 20:42

TheFireFly wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

Please do so.

Thanks, I'll download it and I'll keep you updated on this post.
I shall reply tomorrow Smile

Hi,

Yes, please do so.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011, 08:24

Finally, I finished downloading outdoor living stuff torrent and the same problem happened with the late night file and it couldn't install it...

But then I uninstalled the whole game and all the expansions, reinstalled base game, then immediately installed outdoor, so it updated to the latest patch.. After that I installed the rest of the expansions and NOW IT IS WORKING cheers

The Crack works fine for the latest patch fix!!!
I'm very grateful for your help.. I'll keep seeding your torrent because I owe you Smile

Thanks again for all the cool stuff you offer for free.. and good luck bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:49

TheFireFly wrote:Finally, I finished downloading outdoor living stuff torrent and the same problem happened with the late night file and it couldn't install it...

But then I uninstalled the whole game and all the expansions, reinstalled base game, then immediately installed outdoor, so it updated to the latest patch.. After that I installed the rest of the expansions and NOW IT IS WORKING cheers

The Crack works fine for the latest patch fix!!!
I'm very grateful for your help.. I'll keep seeding your torrent because I owe you Smile

Thanks again for all the cool stuff you offer for free.. and good luck bro
Hi there,

You're welcome, mate. I hope you enjoy playing the game. Wink

If you have ány more problems in the future, feel free to join us here again. We'll be waiting to help you.

Again, have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top