Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having Problems with Store Updates.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having Problems with Store Updates. Empty Having Problems with Store Updates.

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 17:35

Hello,

I searched around and couldn't find anyone that had the same problem so I figure I would ask here. I just Installed all the games fine and they launch perfectly. I downloaded all of the monthly store updates from mediafire but it seemed like some were missing so I searched through and got those as well. I have them inside the C:\Users\*\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. I use the S3Launcher.exe to bring up the launcher and it looks like everything is in the downloads tab but after I install them some don't have the installed status and if I restart the launcher sometimes they will all disappear from the installed tab and the installed status on them in the downloads folder are gone as well and wont show up ingame.

I have tried installing them again and it seems like the files are duplicating because my The Sims 3 folder is now 12.4GB and I can't find where those install to remove them I only see the installed worlds. When I opened the launcher for the first time I did update the V2 Store Content I think it was I'm not sure if that would have anything to do with the installed items resetting.

Any help with this would be appreciated. If more information is needed please ask.

Thanks for any help!

Back to top Go down

Having Problems with Store Updates. Empty Re: Having Problems with Store Updates.

Post by Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:13

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Having Problems with Store Updates. Empty Re: Having Problems with Store Updates.

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 00:22

Thanks for replying.

I just tried what you suggested and they all installed and had the installed status but when I click play nothing is ingame not even the neighborhoods. If I quit and go back to the launcher everything is uninstalled except for a few lots. I tried completely reinstalling everything as a last resort and no luck. I'm not sure what to do. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Dec 2012, 14:05

Hello,

Don't try to install all of the sims3packs at once. That doesn't work. Only do 20 at a time.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top